Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make Your Mark Chapters 5 and 6 are Being Produced and Nearing Completion According to Leaker

Misty Shadow

The same leaker who provided us with the information of MYM Chapter 4's alleged early June release has now professed that production of Chapter 5 of the series is very close to completion and that production on Chapter 6 will be on the cusp of completion soon as well. 

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0

I do like the wording of this. "Not that slow" with emphasis on "that". So it seems the fault of the delay rests more on Atomic Cartoons than Hasbro like a lot of us, myself included, suspected. Regardless, I'm glad it's likely that we're at least going to see more of MYM past this next chapter. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-04-28 at 1:00 PM, twilightlicious69 said:

woah, didn't even know c4 was in production

i just hope they give satisfactory answers to all our questions

They better considering they have 2 episodes less than chapter 2 :scoots:

(edited)
On 2023-05-07 at 7:20 AM, Steve Piranha said:

They better considering they have 2 episodes less than chapter 2 :scoots:

Get used to it, since this six-episode-silliness will likely continue until the initial order of episodes of MYM is finished. 

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0

Yup, we're apparently getting six episodes three times in a row. Triple six, this release schedule is from the devil. OpalineEmoteTestSize.png.dbacb72a41a3959cc11ebf9e9c521297.png

More devilish though is the possibility that it's Episodes 15-20 out of the twenty-three episodes discounting the specials. Meaning we're actually only getting three for Chapter 6. This is hell. zZ4vthE.png

However, another good possibility I've discovered from talking to another trusted leaker, DAFE, is that Chapter 6 could be longer (lolnope as of this edit). From what he told me, it's likely more episodes of the show have been ordered and that three of the specials and sixteen of the episodes are supposed to be like Season 1 of the show. 

Edited by CloudMistDragon
Had to make updates for the new possibilities.
  • Brohoof 1