Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Desktop

SPLinux

Damn, people who doesn't use rainmeter, totally should. There's a large varieties of tools to choose from.

People can be really creative using the thing

img-1994117-1-107m7vm.png

Edited by Fragilistic
  • Brohoof 1

I wonder if any of bronies or pegasisters here heard of Welcome To Nightvale. If you haven't then listen to it now xD It's the most freakishly awesome podcast I have ever heard. Oh, notice crap load of files on my desktop? That's just me being tidy for you lot

img-1999792-1-BhK9MkY.png

Edited by HoopHoof
  • Brohoof 2

Well here's my laptop. Windows 8 Pro. Got it for $15 the day it was released and I've loved it ever since smile.png

I did a couple of cool things with the theme. I'm going with a Portal/Aperture Science theme with this.

Note how the Start Button (which goes to a legit Start menu like what has been in Windows since Win 95) is the Aperture logo and how Computer and Recycle Bin have been changed to GLaDOS and File Incinerator. biggrin.png

There are also a couple of numbers in the right side of the taskbar. Those tell me how hot my CPU is running in Fahrenheit. It never gets really hot but it's always nice to know just in case.

6RL9Y4p.png

I've got another laptop that runs Ubuntu and my custom desktop is running Windows as well and that has a whole lot more going on than my laptop lol I'll post those some other time

EDIT: My laptop is a Toshiba Portégé Z835-P330 ultrabook. 120 GB solid state, 6 GB of RAM (I swapped the 2 gig stick for a custom 4 gig stick and it has 2 gigs built into the mobo), 1.4 GHz Intel i3 dual core processor. This thing is mostly used for school stuff. 

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 3