Post Your Desktop

SPLinux

Alienware : D!

Posted Image

Exactly the same background as me, :P.

I'm not really one of those people who are wild on changing the default background. Tbh, it's likely that nobody but myself and a couple of others will see it anyway, lol.

I maybe getting too excited, but I really can't wait for Blops 2. I have a feeling Treyarch will really do better than IW this time, and I think most CoD players will agree, to, after seeing how MW3 turned out for a lot of people -_-.

Posted Image

As you can see, a lot of mah documents are Microsoft Words, since I do a lot of typed projects for school :P

• Brohoof 2

spasticShotty-1753.png

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/056/0/f/my_little_pony_fim_mane_6___colors____wallpaper_by_bluedragonhans-d4me0d6.png

idk how to actually put what my desktop looks ike so here's a link to my background on my desktop

• Brohoof 1

I am being helped, little by little. I am mostly out of my dark place. I am halfway in the light. My pony friends accept me and they are teaching me things I need to know. This place I am in, part light part dark. I am in between.

I maybe getting too excited, but I really can't wait for Blops 2. I have a feeling Treyarch will really do better than IW this time, and I think most CoD players will agree, to, after seeing how MW3 turned out for a lot of people -_-.

Posted Image

As you can see, a lot of mah documents are Microsoft Words, since I do a lot of typed projects for school :P

You believe that nonsense? It was a joke I hope you know.

youtube-icon.png

(edited)

You obviously haven't seen this ----->

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY&feature=g-all-lik

Its real if the official CoD YouTube channel posted it.

They confirmed it!? Oh I'm sorry the last time I saw this it was proven fake. Nonetheless I'm a battlefielder to boot, not following that. Again I'm sorry.

P.S Black ops futuristic?

P.P.S.Black ops cowboy?

Edited by Derpy Mooves

youtube-icon.png

(edited)

They confirmed it!? Oh I'm sorry the last time I saw this it was proven fake. Nonetheless I'm a battlefielder to boot, not following that. Again I'm sorry.

P.S Black ops futuristic?

P.P.S.Black ops cowboy?

Its okay. I was in much shock about this trailer as a lot of people.

I thought this was in the 70's originally, but this trailer completely shocked me. I mean, I did start to believe the whole future-warfare thing with those leaked pics but now its 100% confirmed lol :o......... :D

Also, they have horses in the trailer (Kinda wierd for the future lol) and I heard one of the air vehicles is called the X-47 Pegasus....damn, I know what to waste $60 on :P

Edited by deaglePower

spasticShotty-1753.png