What popular games have you NEVER played?

A mysterious air dancer

3 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Vast majority of Pokemon games, because I don't use Nintendo consoles at all. 

PS classics like Crash Bandicoot, because I never had Playstation.

Wait until you hear about emulation.

I mostly play niche games. The most popular ones I played were the Heroes of Might & Magic series and Civilization series. Any other popular ones you can assume I haven't played.

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

I mostly play niche games. The most popular ones I played were the Heroes of Might & Magic series and Civilization series. Any other popular ones you can assume I haven't played.

Oh how much time I spent playing Heroes of Might & Magic... must say the Heroes III is the best and something wrong started happening after the Heroes V...

I have never played Need for Speed as I have always been an RPG player :) 

• Hugs 1

mlp-mlp-item-628x5402.webp New friends (you)

10 hours ago, Azure Dawn said:

Wait until you hear about emulation.

Oh I do know about it, I just feel like I only get half of an experience by going down that route :derp:

2 hours ago, Finding_Marty said:

Oh how much time I spent playing Heroes of Might & Magic... must say the Heroes III is the best and something wrong started happening after the Heroes V...

I have never played Need for Speed as I have always been an RPG player :) 

Heroes VI and VII tried to experiment with formula too much and in wrong directions, I think. Heroes VI, IMO, had the worst campaign of entire series (mechanics, story I don't even know since I failed to finish it) and Heroes VII was denied a sufficient development time to create a quality game. A real shame with these two as graphically they looked gorgeous and had a lot of potential in them. 

But we still have our Heroes III so I won't be complaining too much. Heroes V is actually fun too c: 

I actually never played any racing games myself now that you mention these and forgot to put that on my list :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

On 2024-07-15 at 7:26 PM, Sir Hugsalot said:

PS classics like Crash Bandicoot, because I never had Playstation.

You got ahead of me on that @Sir Hugsalot;)  There's nothing Crash has of value to convince me he's different from Sonic and Mario.  

• Delighted Giggle 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

Let's say like...95% of them? :adorkable:💦 I'm really not a gamer :twi:

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

22 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Heroes VI and VII tried to experiment with formula too much and in wrong directions, I think. Heroes VI, IMO, had the worst campaign of entire series (mechanics, story I don't even know since I failed to finish it) and Heroes VII was denied a sufficient development time to create a quality game. A real shame with these two as graphically they looked gorgeous and had a lot of potential in them. 

But we still have our Heroes III so I won't be complaining too much. Heroes V is actually fun too c: 

I actually never played any racing games myself now that you mention these and forgot to put that on my list :mlp_icwudt:

It just felt like Heroes VI and VII were just demos of a much bigger game. I guess Heroes IV gives you the greatest opportunities, yet, Heroes III is the unbeatable king of all Heroes :D I have never finished any campaign...

I like the idea of online racing games. If you find an interesting one let me know and we gonna race :D I'll do the same!

8 hours ago, Megas said:

Oh yeah I've never played Minecraft

Me neither! OMG I thought I was the only one :D

mlp-mlp-item-628x5402.webp New friends (you)

Better take a seat.

Here's all the games I have never played.

• Any Mario game
  • Any Megaman game
  • Any Metal Gear games
  • Any Kirby games
  • Any Zelda games
  • Any Splinter Cell games
  • Any Madden games
  • Any FIFA games
  • Any 2K sports game
  • Any Grand Torismo games
  • Any Batman: Arkham games
  • Any Borderlands games