Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is magick Good, Neutral, or evil, or both good and evil at the same Time in nature?

Reiki Knight 13

Magick morality question.  

2 users have voted

1. 1. Is magick in your opinion Good, Neutral, or evil?

• Magick is a good. It is only misunderstanding and misuse of it that creates an illusion of "evil" to it.
    • Magick is neither good or evil rather it completely depends on both how it used and a person's intent.
    • Magick is a force of unholy evil.
    • Magick of defensive and healing nature AKA white/light magick is good, but offensive and otherwise harmful magick AKA dark/black.magick is evil

What is your belief about magick?

Human based magick I mean not MLP unicorn magick.

Do you believe it to be:

a force of good?

A force that is neither good nore evil but instead a neutral force that only seems good or evil from the intent of its user?

Or a force of evil direct?

Or finally do you believe magick of duel moral nature in that some of it is good: healing, defensive etc but some of it is evil: offensive /dark magick?

(edited)
2 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

Magic, good, and evil are not real.

I understand the doubt about magick but if good and evil do not exist what then do you call the negative conflicting behavior of people to do counter productive acts like theft, murder, rape etc?

Edited by Star heart 777
Autocorrect fix

10 hours ago, Star heart 777 said:

I understand the doubt about magick but if good and evil do not exist what then do you call the negative conflicting behavior of people to do counter productive acts like theft, murder, rape etc?

Evil isn't some kind of outside force. It's what society has named acts that are counterproductive to the society. I don't disagree that most of those things shouldn't be done but they're a consensus reality, there's nothing magical about them.

Well, what we define as good or evil can vary. As you consider evil to be acts condemned by society as evil. Myself I consider evil to be an abnormality of thought or action which purposefully and deliberately  causes a self destructive outcome to either one's self or others. 

In other words I myself consider the state of evil to be a defective or damaged state of being. 

But really the very idea of what makes something/someone good or evil could debated back and forth for some time.