Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bendy

5 users have voted

1. 1. Is Xenolestia Good or Evil?

• Evil
    • Good

(edited)

Is Xenolestia Good or Evil? (Last TCB thread from me here promises.)

I want your views on this, I am remaining somewhat neutral for the sake of the thread.

Xenolestia is from certain versions of The Conversion Bureau fan fictions. First things first she invades Earth in another universe and attempts to commit genocide on the Human race because she thinks all Humans are evil and a lesser race, so she begins turning them all into her mindless smiling drones called Newfoals to save them, and uses the Barrier (Slowly growing wall of death) to cover all of Earth.

Not only does she hate Humans, she also hates all non Pony races and will commit genocide on them too. She deems any race that isn't a Pony is a lesser race and must be converted or die. So goodbye Griffons and any other sapient species that comes into contact with her. 

With future plans of creating an interdimensional empire that will commit genocide on other sapient species across the Multiverse, while avoiding the stronger sapient species. 

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Well, i think in my eyes she's evil, because she doesn't take any time to go for peace and deems anyone of another race as evil automatically.

Maybe she has some good intentions in her mind, but I think she should atleast see if there is a reason for being hostile to another race before attacking them anyways, blindly attacking other races because they are different seems kinda evil to me.

Thats just me though, i guess possibly in her own eyes she might think shes good.

She kinda reminds me of Hitler weird enough...

Edited by Zygen

Is Xenolestia Good or Evil? (Last TCB thread from me here promises.)

I want your views on this, I am remaining somewhat neutral for the sake of the thread.

Xenolestia is from certain versions of The Conversion Bureau fan fictions. First things first she invades Earth in another universe and attempts to commit genocide on the Human race because she thinks all Humans are evil and a lesser race, so she begins turning them all into her mindless smiling drones called Newfoals to save them, and uses the Barrier (Slowly growing wall of death) to cover all of Earth.

Not only does she hate Humans, she also hates all non Pony races and will commit genocide on them too. She deems any race that isn't a Pony is a lesser race and must be converted or die. So goodbye Griffons and any other sapient species that comes into contact with her. 

With future plans of creating an interdimensional empire that will commit genocide on other sapient species across the Multiverse, while avoiding the stronger sapient species. 

tumblr_m87il7rrmE1r6305po1_500.jpg

She is most defiantly evil. She may have good intentions but, how can mass murder be a good thing?  When it comes down to it, good intentions doesn't exiust the fact that you're killing off every other race and or species that is not pony. She is evil I tell you,EEVVIILLL!!

• 10 years later...

committing genocide on other sentient species solely just because their own pony race is practically superior is a profound offense and a grave disregard. it explores the themes of unfounded prejudice, discrimination, and the consequences of such beliefs. Yet they also completely brainwash the beings when they are converted to a pony just to fit to their pony society without their consent which certainly elevates the already offense and disregardForced conversion and brainwashing introduce a heightened sense of moral ambiguity. It involves the violation of fundamental principles of autonomy, consent, and the right to individual identity. The actions of the species asserting their superiority become not only offensive but also morally reprehensible. the belief in the inherent superiority of one species over others, coupled with attempts to forcibly convert and brainwash individuals from other species, is inherently immoral and unethical.

Here are some key reasons why such a belief is considered highly immoral and unethical:

1. Violation of Autonomy: Forcibly imposing one's beliefs on others and attempting to convert them without their consent is a direct violation of individual autonomy. It denies individuals the right to make choices about their own beliefs, identity, and way of life.
  2. Absence of Consent: The lack of consent in the conversion process highlights a disregard for the principle of informed and voluntary agreement. Ethical practices involve respecting the autonomy of individuals and obtaining their consent for any significant alterations to their beliefs or way of life.
  3. Dehumanization and Objectification: Treating individuals from other species as subjects for conversion and brainwashing reduces them to objects, stripping away their humanity and dignity. This dehumanization is a hallmark of unethical practices.
  4. Imposition of Ideology: Forcing a particular ideology on others, especially when it involves erasing their existing beliefs, is an act of cultural and ideological imperialism. It reflects a narrow-minded perspective that undermines diversity and cultural richness.
  5. Psychological Harm: The process of brainwashing and forced conversion can cause severe psychological harm to individuals. It may lead to identity crises, trauma, and the erosion of personal agency, contributing to long-lasting negative effects.
  6. Social Injustice: Such beliefs and actions perpetuate social injustice by reinforcing hierarchical structures and promoting discrimination based on species. It establishes an unjust system that denies equal rights and opportunities to individuals from targeted species.

the ideology of forcibly asserting the superiority of one group over others and attempting to convert or eliminate those deemed inferior bears similarities to the ideology promoted by Adolf Hitler and the Nazi regime during World War II. Hitler's beliefs were rooted in a racist and anti-Semitic worldview that considered certain groups, particularly Jews, as racially and culturally inferior.

The Nazi regime implemented policies that led to the genocide of six million Jews in the Holocaust, along with the persecution and mass killing of millions of others, including Romani people, disabled individuals, and others deemed undesirable by the regime. The Nazis also engaged in aggressive expansionism, seeking to establish a racially pure Aryan empire.

The parallels between Xenolestia's ideology and the Nazi ideology include:

1. Belief in Superiority: Both ideologies involve a belief in the inherent superiority of one group over others, regardless of actual strengths or weaknesses.
  2. Forced Conversion and Assimilation: The attempt to forcibly convert or assimilate individuals from other groups into the dominant ideology is a common thread. In the Nazi era, this was evident in efforts to eliminate Jewish identity through persecution, discrimination, and eventually genocide.
  3. Dehumanization: Dehumanizing those deemed inferior is a common tactic in both ideologies. This process makes it easier for the perpetrators to justify discriminatory actions and violence against targeted groups.
  4. Ethnic and Racial Discrimination: Both scenarios involve discriminatory practices based on ethnicity, race, or species. Discrimination is institutionalized and enforced through systematic measures.

generally, beliefs asserting the inherent superiority of one group over others, especially when accompanied by actions such as forced conversion, discrimination, or genocide, are commonly perceived as morally reprehensible and evil. Such ideologies and practices involve serious violations of the species rights, contribute to systemic injustice, and often result in widespread suffering and harm. In both fictional scenarios and real-world contexts, these beliefs are typically condemned for their destructive impact on individuals and communities.