Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're Evil

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

• 4 years later...

I actually can't think of a single evil thing I've done, though I did laugh at somebody while they were having a heart attack. Not because I genuinely thought it was funny, but because I sometimes laugh when I get panicky like I was. I've been accused of doing $#!+ I never did, but that's for another day.

Oh.. never mind I can... And it's something I cannot share with anyone... :secret:

Edited by Angel_Dust

During highschool I beat another boy that liked to bother me a lot and ended up bleeding his, nose, mouth, eye and broke his arm. And I felt relieved

Edited by Sherem
  • Excited 1

During a school field trip we had to do one of those teamwork exercises in trust.

I was put with a group of boys that I didn't get on with. Y'know. Typical disagreement type thing. They thought my life should be made a living hell for their entertainment and I didn't.

Anyway. With the trust exercise we had to be blindfolded save for one person. The unblindfolded person had to guide the rest of us through several obstacles and then finish with us laying beneath a tarp. Well, I was one of the blindfolded ones and fortunately the one guiding us didn't deliberately make us crash into things. Which was nice. When it got to us being beneath the tarp, I realised I was under there with three of my low level nemeses in a confined space and no fresh air. So I farted.

I regret nothing.

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 2
  • Shocked 1

A girl I once knew was always bullied by another girl and her friends, so I hung around the ringleader and acted like I was her secret lesbian friend, which embarrassed her and broke up their little clique. Looking back I shouldn't have cast false aspersions. There are better ways to deal with things.

I also hurt someone who hurt a friend of mine. This was physical injury and I overdid it. That was one of my darkest moments and I hope I never sink that low again. 

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok I confess that I killed an entire city in Skyrim, it was too tempting like I had these cool summon scrolls and powers and the guards' swords and arrows were like toothpicks, like I just wanted to see if I could. Don't worry they aren't dead cause I reloaded the save, I don't want to ruin my quests lol.

• Brohoof 1

My mom was cleaning out the family fish tank one day because it had algae growing inside of it. I rushed into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of bleach from under the sink (guess mom didn't think to child-proof the cabinets filled with household chemicals) and dumped it straight into the fish tank. With the fish still inside.

The algae was gone in seconds, but the fish... didn't make it. The most brilliant and evil thing I've done.

I was freaking three.

I saw a newly born kitten, and I’ve abused it severely. I don’t know what came to me, but I got cruel instincts as soon as I got it in my hands. I was 6 at most. I began to feel guilt at about 10, and I occasionally still remember it with shame, guilt, and repulsion up to this day. I think I’ll live with with until I die 

• 2 months later...

Define evil. image.png.bcdc63a25ab353a8e4305e9d318e5f6e.png

Being a dark and cruel person, I can't tell much here. But a couple years ago, I had a 'problem' on a Discord server and unloaded on some people. Said some really cruel and disgusting things to them. I was enraged. I think the server dissolved after that, which is what I wanted. It was untamed revenge.

I've had experiences recently that put me in my place. I'm reformed and humbled. There's always consequences...

(edited)
On 2012-12-18 at 8:46 PM, Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind said:

What is the most evil thing you have ever done? Did you steal your siblings lolly pop? Did you kick the family pet? How did you feel after your dastardly act?

I saw a post and thought this was a troll topic about @Treeglow Flicker  being evil when she's honestly just misunderstood. :winking-izzy: 

Most "evil": Posting in this topic while misunderstanding it? :manic-laughter:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1