Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're Evil

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

When i was 2, i was a friggin' escape artist. Diapers? Crawled right outta them. Cribs? Didn't hold me back.

Locked doors?

Yep.

I could easily get past this-

door_knob_covers.jpg

and even THIS. v

wirelatch.gif

According to mom, i would lie on my back and repeatedly kick the door until i heard a *click*, and the latch was off. The most she could do to contain me was to set two of these, one above the other, and in opposite directions.

She also had to DUCT TAPE MY DIAPER to keep me from crawling out of them. Yeah, i was evil at age 2.  :blink:

Edited by Ninjaneer
  • Brohoof 1

Yes I am, thank you very much :)

I haven't done much evil stuff outside of fucking up school computer networks (mostly in high school), fucking computers of idiots (also in high school, and a few times in college), and stealing stuff from douchebags (middle school and freshman year of high school). My friends and I used to catch and kill crickets in creative (and usually painful, I would assume) ways. I've killed a few small woodland creatures for fun, mainly using them as moving target practice with a BB gun. It rarely kills in one shot, so they're often left on the ground in pain :/

Most of my evil is in my thoughts. I've planned how I would get away with numerous crimes; how I could commit arson without getting caught, cover up a murder, get past security and steal things, make various homemade weapons, but I've always had a clear line dividing reality from fiction in my mind, so I've never had even the slightest desire to actually commit any of these crimes. Well, except make some illegal homemade weapons. I'd never go out and actually use them, I'd just have the parts around so it could be quickly assembled in case some serious shit goes down and I need a small shotgun ASAP.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 3

I have two sides in me tearing me apart - I've been told that this is normal - but I have strange malevolent thoughts at times that consern me...oh well.

As for the most evil thing I have done? Usually got my older brother in trouble for things I had done - waaay too easy unfortunatly. Also....I ATE THE LAST KLONDIKE BAR!!BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Brohoof 1

I banged a chick on my grandparents' bed constantly for like a week while we were staying over at their place for vacation. I was like... 16 at the time, I think.

Maybe the time we skipped school for like an entire day to have at eachother on the roof of said school for the entire day is probably worse, I dunno.

Maybe in a loading elevator for the faculty that was left unlocked a lot was worse than that.

• Brohoof 1

It isn't your as in you are. Your as in "this is yours." You should really read things more thoroughly before you start correcting them.

I hadn't seen it as this, but it makes perfect sense to me. After all, having a thread that shouts "You are Evil!" actually makes less sense than having a thread that asks about one's Evil, which is what this is. 

So, I'm on the side of 'Your Evil' - what is your evil? Is the question being asked

hmm worst thing I've done?

I'm not sure, over the course of my life I've done a lot of things that many would call 'bad' but not 'evil'.

I've stolen sweets from a shop and I've broken into a house (it was a friends for a prank but still I had to pick the lock).

When we were kids, my sister was proud to have hair down to her waist. So I would sneak into her room and tie her hair to the bed post. and yell, "FIRE!" She was furious and would beat me up. But she hit like a girl so I just laughed.

other than that i was little angel. (or rather I never got caught)

I think the only really bad thing I did was maybe...take this little thing from my aunts house.

it was sitting there all alone!  No body seemed to want it!  It was just this little metal key chain like thing...

DUCT TAPE MY DIAPER

Really? xD Me too xD My father had to duck tape my jumper on so I wouldn't pull it off as well as my diaper.

I did something very bad to my girlfriend once (no, I didn't hit or strike her). She forgave me for it, but I still feel guilty.

In High School, I was part of a drama group. When I went to the toilet, I found one of my enemies had left his art folder in the cloakroom. I opened it and left it in the urinal (which ruined all his work and caused him to fail the class). That still makes me smile.

I have had a long and complicated history with my dad. One Hogmanay a few years ago, it was a freezing winter and the snow was thick and heavy. He and I were drinking together and some how the conversation turned to murder (it can be very easy to get away with it, they only get you if you screw up).

I terrified him by calming telling him that it would be so easy for my to slow my drinking, while keeping him drinking. Then I could walk his drunken arse outside and leave him. I go to bed, while he freezes to death.
Death by misadventure.

After I told him that, I grinned at him, "My round"?

The best evil actions are subtle and cold blooded.

Well, during a fire drill, I was sitting next to someone I hated and when the alarm came on, I got my pencil and stabbed him in the arm and told him it was a panic reaction to the alarm. And I got away with it too. :D

I used to be a standard bully and then I kind of morphed into an absolute psycho. What started out as simply picking on kids who I didn't like eventually became it was time to hurt them and make them cry nonstop. Eventually that became "I hate humanity" and then I, like the crafty little jerk I was, would go at nothing to torment others. I didn't have many friends at all because I would try to hurt them at any given moment. I also remember spreading lies about adults to their spouse and children and just oh god what was I doing. When I used the internet more often things got much worse as I would spend hours piecing together information regarding my "targets" which included their address and phone number and then I would try my best to ruin these people even though I've never even met them.

Someone eventually came up and showed me how truly sadistic I was being and I really regret everything that I've done. For the people who I can remember, I've apologized to all of them and only a fraction of them forgive me.

To be honest, the first thing I thought when I read the title was, "And you're a legalist!" Because I'm a history nerd.

I don't think I've done anything truly evil, because if I do anything "mean" I usually regret it. Usually. 

I guess yesterday I screamed at my dad in Home Depot because he was going to make me pay for something my brother broke. But there was a reason behind it, so: not evil. 

It's not evil if you regret it. 

I guess it sometimes depends on your views, too. For example, sex for fun: Christians think it's unholy, others don't. (Random topic that I thought of. I'm not suggesting anything here. I'm only 14.)

In my eyes, we haven't done evil until

1. We do something bad/wish something horrible to happen to someone/something

2. We do not regret the above. 

When I was 11 I strangled the guy I like with his own sweater, but he still likes me for some odd reason. I'm not sure if that counts but still. But I like him and he likes me so everything turned out good in the end. :)

I haven't done many bad things, but the most evil thing I can remember is recently, I stole my dads lighter and a spray can of deodorant and went outside with my friend and we made the ''flamethrower'' effect with them.

You know, since deodorant is a flammable substance, we turn on the lighter and spray the deodorant through the lighter and it acts like a flamethrower, we burned a pile of newspapers and threw them in a trash can. (it was super cold at winter gimme a break)

The lighter ran out of gas and the deodorant can ran out aswell, we broke the lighter and threw it in the burning trash with the deodorant and ran like hell. We heard a pop but didn't go back to look at the explosion.

Evil? I'm not evil... Just don't look at the things I've done on Skyrim.

Although most evil IRL thing? Can't think of anything, I usually keep my twisted thoughts to myself and don't do anything bad.

Most evil I've done (beside multiple mass murders) happens in my mind.

I really have no idea why, but I've thought of multiple ways to kill everyone. Be it as a normal human or with superhuman powers.

I literally kill everyone.

I really have no idea why I think about that, it's pretty disturbing o_O

(Though I mostly think about that when I'm angry)

I once tried to make a joke to a girl but I guess she took it seriously, I kinda hurt her feelings probably and I believe she cried afterwards. I really feel bad about it up till now even though it was 5 years ago, never apoligized because I was too nervous and afraid she would hate me. Yet these days she acts normal around me, still can't look her in her eyes without feeling any guilt though.

I foolishly drove home drunk once. I found out that I ran over a stray dog the following morning because there was blood all over one of the tires and there was dog's corpse on my driveway. I stopped drinking after I converted to Islam a couple years ago.

Edited by sLORT

Probably the most evil thing I've ever done would be that time I used my friends toothbrush to clean both the insides and outsides of my shoes; (as a prank, I ended up telling him what I did a week later

And that's why I got coal this christmas... that damn jolly fatman. -.-

• Brohoof 1

I used my friends toothbrush to clean both the insides and outsides of my shoes

That's horrible. :lol:  I don't do many evil things, my parents raised me to be a goody-goody, unfortunately. However, I have thought of different ways to kill different people that could easily work, but I'd never do it. What I have done is, for some odd reason in my first year of middle school, I purposely locked myself in a locker, then I became silent. I had discovered ealier in the year you could open the lockers from the inside, so when another student passed by, I leaped out and attacked him with a pencil. He had an enormous scratch down his arm that was dripping blood, and he went to the nurse. SOMEHOW, he decided not to tell the nurse how it happened, and nopony else ever found out about it. :ph34r: I have no idea what I was thinking. I had no reason to do that to anypony.

Edited by Swick
  • Brohoof 3

The most evil thing I've ever done? Hmm...that's tough. I mean, I don't really do any bad things, aside from a few lies having been told. I think the most evil thing I ever did was trick with some kids at our park (They were our age, or close at least.) by riding by in my car playing Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up", "Gangnam Style", and even the MLP: FiM theme song. I had a few people with me, and we were all laughing until a truck started following us from the park. We then were involved in an intense chase with people we'd never met. Eventually we lost them. As far as how I felt, scared, giddy, and like a boss, all at the same time.

• Brohoof 2