Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're Evil

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

I forged my mom's signature in order to drop some classes that I didn't want to take. Since my parents wouldn't sign the release form, I had to take matters into my own hands. I found a copy of my mother's signature in the file drawer in my mom's office, and then I carefully practiced writing her signature for about an hour. When I had it down, I wrote it on the release form, and brought it to the principal of my school. He looked it over kind of suspiciously, and then he said, "Ok, you have my permission to drop the classes."

I had never felt more relieved and happy in my life.

Edited by jackleapp81
  • Brohoof 4

*You're

I've corrected people on their grammar. I cannot help it. ^_^

As for the most EVIL thing...I'm not sure. I'm not EVIL, no one is evil. We're all just prone to darkness.

My friend TOM here is pretty right on when it comes to Darkness. Anyways most evil/darkness i've done is probably eat someone else's lunch back during high school.

(Before anyone asks, no they are not showing MLP on Toonami.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kChVXGhKhbU

• Brohoof 4

Hmm... The worst thing I have ever done is probably cheating my way out of doing any schoolwork at all for an entire year. I somehow managed to get away with it yet I regret it as I nearly flunked the next year...

My user name is villan97 for a reason

Must I say all the things Iv done?

Leavening out all the bad things Iv done in video games and stuff...

I hacked my schools computer system... And got away with it...

I was appart of a school raid... Where we all broke every window and destroyed every computer...

And I stole a rarity from my cousins XD

• Brohoof 1

Im not really sure how evil this is buuuut.

Before I was unschooled I went to this little tiny school and there was this really really REALLY annoying kid who would always be obnoxious to me and my friend...Soooo, One day we decided to get revenge  :ph34r:

Whenever recess was over everyone would go rushing inside to get to the snack/water table first and this kid ALWAYS got there first so, My friend and I took off our shoes as fast as we could so we could get there first. 

We sat down and acted like nothing was happening but when we finished we closed off the top of the water jug so the water wouldn't come out...We thought we were sooooooo clever, Anyhow, When he sat down to get a glass of water he started shaking the jug, trying to get the water to come out...And the top came off, So the water went Everywhere and he was soaking wet...It was hilarious, He got into so much trouble.

Anyhow...That would be the most evil thing I have ever done...I think.

Aside from assault thanks to my temper the most evil thing I have ever done was back when I was still in high school when my uncle was visiting and my parents were away. I lied to him after we had an argument and say I was going for a walk when I actually ran away from home in part to spite him but as in part because I was afraid that if I didn't leave that my temper would get the better of me and I would do something I would regret. I knew if I told him the truth he wouldn't agree to it so I did what I felt at the time that I had to do.

I went to my Dad's restaurant and when my Dad asked why I went there I was able to lie my way into avoiding suspicion which is rare for me because I am usually a terrible liar, later that night after he closed the restaurant he drove me home where we were met by my uncle who was in tears while he was on the phone with the police. At the time I felt like "that is what he gets for pushing me way too far" but I later came to my senses and realized that I did something truly horrible.

I wouldn't call myself evil, per se. I just tend to succumb to my rather twisted thoughts more easily and more often than others. When I'm nice, I'm nice, and when I'm naughty, I'm very, VERY naughty.

Now while I could put a list here, just the stuff I've done in the past year would take a significant amount of time to write out, so I'll go more recent.

One girl that I dislike was forced into a group with me. As I was not going to be at school for the rest of this week due to my surgery, we were supposed to present yesterday. I told her on Thursday to email me her work.

She sent it late at night on Monday and to my other partner, who was at that point asleep.

Now since I have the poster I'm gone and they have to present by Thursday.

I was really quite upset so I made her cry on purpose. Maybe it wasn't th nicest thing to do but god if anyone deserved it...:/

*You're

I've corrected people on their grammar. I cannot help it. ^_^

You... You heartless bastard! There is a special place in hell for people like you.

Kidding of course.

The most evil thing I've ever done? In a similar fashion to Tails, I've punched my sister out cold in an argument before. I was only six years old at the time (She was eight), but I still felt horrible.

• Brohoof 3

i used to vandalize/steal things. one time my stepbrother had a friend over and i found an iphone in the couch. i thought it was my stepbothers friends ipod so i ended up selling it on craigslist. a few days later my stepbrother comes out of his room and says "mom i cant find my iphone" shitshitshit.jpg. i feel really bad about it and they still dont know what happened to the ipod to this day. oh well :l

I have yet to do anything evil...

Yet

Quote from EVE Online:

"Everything comes at a price,

and if the price is right,

I'll set the universe on fire"

See you in 2030 :3

• Brohoof 4

A week ago I got into an argument with my father. I ended up yelling at him and never apologized. Even though we never brought the fight up again I feel evil for yelling at him during that argument. I know I'm not a bad person but I sure feel like one after how I treated my Dad. 

Ummmmm, a bad thing? Well, absolutely, completely, totally (is it clear?) suck at drawing since i have some problems with my hand and i can't make it focus (and no it's not Parkinson Syndrome). Anyways, this year i skipped out of the 35 Drawing classes we had this year i only attended 10, because of that and because the was a mother :angry:  b :angry:  who always yelled at everybody, however i got promoted  :D . :ph34r:

Oh yeah, da pimp daddy mac is a bad boy! :mellow:  HAHAHAHAHA

Hmm... I've done many evil things. Where would I start...

Back when I was still very young, I killed all of my one of my brother's fish. Which was probably over ten.

About a year ago, I don't know what happened, but it was like rage controlled me and I punched my friend, hard. I won't say why, but... If anyone saw me they would be freaked the fuck out. I can be so firkin scary, I even scare myself sometimes. You know that feel when your friend calls you saying he doesn't want to hang out anymore? Multiply that if it's a childhood friend, who you've been through alot of shit with. I experienced that feel afterwards. Thankfully I stood up this problem like a boss, which back then was surprising enough, and we're still friends.

I have killed many, many lizards. If anything, over 100. I've dissected them, ripped them in half, drowned them, I think that's 'nuff said. Oh, and there's three dead ones in my room right now, in skeleton form.

Back when I was around 4 I believe, I deleted all of my brother's data for the old game "Super smash brothers" They had dedicated their life to that game too. Holy shit I'm sure they were pissed, and I still remember a tiny bit of it. They still haven't forgiven me lol. :/

Countless times I have made people pissed.

I lie all the time, to the point where sometimes I lie better than I tell the truth.

• Brohoof 1

OH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I CONFESS!

THE WORST THING I'VE EVER DONE IS RIP TAGS OFF OF MATTRESSES!

OH MAKE THE ANXIETY STOP! OH MAKE IT STOP!

FOOL! YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!

THE APOCALYPSE THAT AWAITS US IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT YOU DESERVE!

THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL RESERVED FOR YOU!

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE SCUM OF HUMANITY! THE LOWEST OF THE LOW! 

CRIMINALS SUCH AS YOU SHOULD BE LEFT TO ROT IN THE DARKNESS FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!

• Brohoof 7

Hmmm... Hard question. I guess the worst thing I've done was rig the Co2 canister on some idiot's paintball gun. He was trashtalking me and a friend of mine for two weeks before a tournament, and I was just done, so before the tournament I had my friend distract, then I switched the valve on his marker. The thing snapped off and almost took his head off halfway through the third round. I don't think I've ever seen somebody go from being a complete douche to wetting their pants so fast in all my life.

And before you ask, yes that's illegal, and if he died it would have been negligent homicide.