Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you evil?

sxp

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't call myself "evil", I don't tolerant BS or rude people-therefore if you're asking for it, I will be happy to give it back to you. :Cozy: *cough, overall, I'm a nice person:oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

To answer your question I'd consider myself somewhere in the corner of true neutral and chaotic good in terms of DND alignments. So no I'm not evil I don't think.

Edited by Miss Kitty Cathy
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I am simply human. Which you could replace with "evil". Because, what is evil, if not the expression of our inherent animalism? So, what if this "wickedness" is nothing but a conceptualization of our intrinsic nature. And "good" is but the result of the ideological, moral contructs and ideas the human animals are taught in this world, trough society, education, religion, culture, media, family, etc.
"Keep them "learning", keep them distracted, so they do not realize that "evil" is simply their animal nature". Keep them subdued, keep them meek. Keep them docile. Conceptualize this "evil" outside of them, so they do not have to look at themselves. Because there is no duality here, but the one society imposes on the human creature to divide it from itself. And this creates a lot of problems, regarding the natural instinctual response and the personal power of the individual, causing suffering, self-harm, depression, etc, etc, etc. Because they have been cut them from the animal inside themselves.

That would be very disappointing, don't you think? To realize there is no intrinsic value. That you are just another animal with a bunch of ideas inside your head? Nothing to make you valuable, nothing to make you "special". Just another disposable link to perpetuate the cruel chain that is survival.

Still, you have "ideas". So, you can pretend all you want. But you know what lies deep inside. Still, it is not your fault. But society's for teaching these false moral concepts that serve only to dissociate the human creature from its own instinctual response and simple nature.
I've seen all the damage this has done. It killed my cousin after long years of depression. So, imagine how destructive it is. His "welcome" to reality was a little too harsh, because of all the false ideas they sold to him. So, he killed the animal inside himself to find the dream they promised him. And I'm sorry to tell, but... there is nowhere to go, sweet child of mine. This is it.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2022-01-23 at 1:00 AM, Cash In said:

My plans for world domination are just beginning.

I'm still planning world domination by the way. It will happen.