Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Storm Fizz

If there was an evil form of princess cadence, what could have caused her? I have a few ideas. One thing that could have caused her to turn evil (if she did in an alternate universe) could have been the Royal Wedding. What if Chrysalis succeeded, Twilight never found out what happened to the real Cadence,  and Shining Armor was “stolen”? It could charge Cadence with just enough anger to turn evil. Or, what if some other pony loved Shining Armor and Shining Armor loved that other pony back? She could have grown so jealous just like Luna when she turned into Nightmare Moon. And what would her name be? Heartbreaker?  So many questions, and yet I have little answers. So tell me what you guys think!

3FE461AF-44E0-4332-B0C6-ED57376561AA.png

1 minute ago, Storm Fizz said:

If there was an evil form of princess cadence, what could have caused her? I have a few ideas. One thing that could have caused her to turn evil (if she did in an alternate universe) could have been the Royal Wedding. What if Chrysalis succeeded, Twilight never found out what happened to the real Cadence,  and Shining Armor was “stolen”? It could charge Cadence with just enough anger to turn evil. Or, what if some other pony loved Shining Armor and Shining Armor loved that other pony back? She could have grown so jealous just like Luna when she turned into Nightmare Moon. And what would her name be? Heartbreaker?  So many questions, and yet I have little answers. So tell me what you guys think!

3FE461AF-44E0-4332-B0C6-ED57376561AA.png

(Btw, the art was done by me so please don’t steal)