Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're Evil

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Stood onto the school table at Assembly (i think that's how you spell it) in a sun themed time about the worshipping of the sun and stuff so i quickly jumped onto the stage shouted in anger 

WHY THE SUN? WHY THE DAYLIGHT TO BE LOVED NOT SHELL OF THE DARKNESS YOU KNOW WHAT IT SHOULD NOT BE LET THE NIGHT COVER OUT THEIR PRECIOUS LIGHT FROM NOW THE NIGHT WILL LAST FOREVER 

i evil laughed dramatically going really i mean really crazy

Nightmare moon much?

Evil? I don't know that I've done anything that would really make me evil.

I guess some would call "Jihad Jeeping" evil. Basically in Battlefield 4 I'll attach C4 to a bike, or 4-wheeler and drive it up to some people, or a tank and blow it up. It's pretty fun.

One time I opened some cereal that was meant to be saved for a special occasion. My mom blamed my sister for it (for whatever reason), and I was a disagreeable little bastard and let her take the blame.

And so it began. A long string of morally questionable choices that led to me becoming the monster I am today.

I'm not evil.

I think.

Probably the most vile, wretched, evil, sinister, wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquities, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, and malicious thing I've ever done in my entire life is take a penny from a piggy bank.

Diabolical.

I'm not sure.

I can't remember much of the bad stuff I've done.

All I can say is I made some mistakes.

But what can you do?

Its life right?

GAH!! That sounded lame.... DX

And it wasn't anything too bad!

Just stupid stuff....

Edited by Alpha-neos

You... You heartless bastard! There is a special place in hell for people like you.

Kidding of course.

The most evil thing I've ever done? In a similar fashion to Tails, I've punched my sister out cold in an argument before. I was only six years old at the time (She was eight), but I still felt horrible.

I'm not that was great LOL.

Ahem most evil?  Jeez not sure if this is gonna get posted?  To long of a story, better find a shorter one.  Someone was screwing with one of my friends i didn't realize they were goofing around and i kicked him in the balls.

"you leave mike alone!" Bam and everyone started laughing.  "what?"  "Dude we're goofing off"  "Oh crap dude i'm sorry!"

I was at school talking with my friends. One of us went off to do something. He had a guitar too. So while he was gone I messed up the tune on his guitar, moved the bookmark in his book up ten pages, disorganized his backpack folders, took all the lead out of mechanical pencils, and swapped the ink from his black pens to his red pens. Aw high school...

Hmmm... Hard question. I guess the worst thing I've done was rig the Co2 canister on some idiot's paintball gun. He was trashtalking me and a friend of mine for two weeks before a tournament, and I was just done, so before the tournament I had my friend distract, then I switched the valve on his marker. The thing snapped off and almost took his head off halfway through the third round. I don't think I've ever seen somebody go from being a complete douche to wetting their pants so fast in all my life.

And before you ask, yes that's illegal, and if he died it would have been negligent homicide.

Actually intending to assault someone knowing it has a risk of causing serious injury and it causing the death of them would have made this first degree murder if he died.  

Most evil thing I've ever done?  Corrected a year old post from a person who hasn't logged into the forum in 9 months :)

Not to be cliche but lived lol jk. It's more staying around despite my lack of control over my anger. I don't kid when I say I go hulk. Sure I don't turn green, grow uber muscles, and take out the army but I can do some damage. I'm afraid one day I'll hurt someone close or worse. I should disappear but I've got too many bonds that either won't let go or will chase and drag back. 

Umm..

I tend to tell quite a few dead baby jokes but they're just funny jokes xD

I told somebody on Pokemmo that if they pressed the same button for like 30 minutes they could get a magical.. jumpeon! So they could jump over the trees you need cut for. And they believed me xD "Oh, thank you!" It would be really funny if they actually did though. 
Thats all I can think of for now.

• 1 year later...

I once broke the water pipe in my elementary's school bathroom and caused it to flood a bit when I was in fourth grade; that's probably the most evil I've ever done. I swear it was an accident though... :P

I also stole my friend's Rayquaza Pokemon card when he came over to my house one day, but that one isn't as evil because my conscience ending up getting the better of me, and I returned it to him.

Breaking another person (spiritually), however, I don't want to go into any details, it was a time of drama and pain. I always regret what I did. 

Well, I remember once where I watched a video of the case of a mentally disabled Brazilian girl who was attacked by a spider monkey. Among the comments, I saw one of a douche who was mocking her, both of her tragedy, and her disability. I proceded to insult him, he insulted back, blah blah blah, until he made a HUGE mistake, justifying his douche acts with his boohoo story that he was in prison from a young age for bein tricked to transport drugs. Do you think that after his behavior, I would pass the chance to use his story against him? I'll leave that I was quite cruel and nasty, until he stopped responding.

You are right to be upset about your tragedy, you have right to feel sorry for yourself, but that's not excuse to take it on anyone else  -_-

I've said some pretty horrible things to people before. They usually have to do something to really hurt me to get me to really let them have it, but it's happened before. And I'm not hurt easily these days at all. Most of the time I ignore people who piss me off because they aren't worth my time.

I've almost gotten into a few fights at school before.

That's about it.