Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any habits? Good, Bad, or Neutral?

J.R.

I have all 3.

Bad (Habits that you nor anypony else like) :

I fool around with my ears a lot, and I can't seem to break that habit. >_>

Neutral (Habits that you have, that you nor anpony else care about) :

I have a habit of gnawing on my water bottles. You know where you drink out of? I gnaw on that for IDK what reason. :muffins:

Good (Habits that you or other ponies like) :

Ideas. I always seem to have ideas randomly that work. B) 

You guys have any?

• Brohoof 2

Bad:

I like to pace while I think, and do so anywhere from 15minutes to several hours each day.

Neutral:

Whenever I have a pen or mechanical pencil, I have to take it apart. I usually put them back together, but sometimes I mix the pieces to make one I prefer.

If someone is having a problem with something I know a lot about I'll usually try to help out, but I can get sidetracked and tell them vastly more than they needed to know.

Every day after I wake up and before I go to sleep I will either read or do research. It's not that bad until you realize I've passed 5k pages of research papers and implementation specs, and read more than 30 million words of fan fiction in the last few years.

Good:

If someone invites me over, ill almost always bring food because I've grown accustomed to cooking every meal over the last two years.

• Brohoof 1

I can only think of one and that's knuckle cracking. Sometimes, I'll just crack my wrist, neck, whatever is stiff at the time. Not sure if that's 'bad' or not.

(edited)

The Good

Uh, I always make sure the door is locked when I leave the house? 

The Bad

I bite my lips constantly and I have marks on them because of it. :/

The Ugly Neutral  

I doodle a LOT in my books. They look like art galleries or some shit.

Edited by Papillon

• 2 weeks later...

Bad: Constant pacing, I cannot stand still. eating quickly, I developed this habit when I was younger.

Neutral: Sticking tongue out a little bit, I don't do it all the time tho. Clicking my fingers and wrists, I have hyper-mobility making it so I can constantly click the joints in my arms.

Good: None.

Bad: Chewing tobacco. 'Nuff said. I also tend to procrastinate quite often. :P

Neutral: Don't really know of any really.

Good: I tend to look and act quite professional on a daily basis (usually wearing work clothes and referring to everyone as "sir" or "ma'am".

• Brohoof 1

Bad Habit: Correcting people on science related issues and degrading psuedo-scientific ideas with mockery.

Neutral Habit: I tend to pace when I talk on the phone.

Good Habit: Doodling new ideas constantly. It keeps me fresh.

• Brohoof 1

Bad: Being constantly obsessive over not being obsessive to the point of obsession. Also, chocolate eating.

Neutral: Wiggling my foots while sitting.

Good: Always remembering things that others forget.

bad: unless you drill it into my head, im more than likely to forget your name...

neutral: eeeeh...im not sure i have one...

good: 'tis the mere fact i bring color to the world.

Bad: I sometimes chew on my nails and get them stuck in-between my teeth for a while. >_<

Neutral: I crack my toes from time to time- usually while sitting down- and when I read, I tend to pace around the room with my book in hand.

Good: When I'm watching something, I often stand up and maybe exercise rather than staying seated.

Oh boy.

Bad: I smoke cigarettes, chew tobacco, eat mcdonaldd, burger king, wendys, drink beer, swear a metric eff ton.

Neutral:,)if im stressed i pace nonstop. I also cant walk by a weld without inspecting it.

Good. I go to work on time, and am usually the last one out.

• 7 years later...

Good: I clean up my surroundings a lot. I don’t like anything that isn’t clean and disinfected.

Bad: I have a few swear words that stubbornly sneak into my normal dialog. I’ve curbed my potty mouth a lot but I still need to work on some of it.

Neutral: I shop online too much. I don’t always buy stuff but I really enjoy browsing and spend too much time doing it. It’s a waste of time but doesn’t really affect anyone but me so it’s no biggie.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...