Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Have you seen any animes in their entirety?

stainesbrony

This is to see if anyone else has seen any animes in their entirety. I've seen one: Danganronpa the Animation. If you have seen any longer animes in their entirety, well done.

Yes, I have, but only one so far, since I'm still new to anime. Just last month, I started watching, and finished, all episodes of Naruto, and now I'm currently going through the sequel, Naruto Shippuden, which I'll most definitely be finishing as well! :squee:

I've seen all of One Piece up to yesterday's episode. 614 episodes in total!

I've seen plenty of other anime from start to finish, I doubt I could even remember all of them off the top of my head. xD

• Brohoof 1

A few actually. Let's see...Fruit's Basket, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu-Gi-Oh GX and Yu-Gi-Oh 5DS, Tiger and Bunny, Buso Renkin and Code Geass come readily to mind. I tried to watch all of Bleach and Naruto, but I lost track somewhere down the road and trying to catch up would be almost impossible by this point.

Nope, i mean i've watched some pokemon anime, and some DBZ, but not nearly either in their entirety. 

I don't even know if i can think of any other anime i've watched ;p.

So yeah, none so far.

• 1 month later...

The Bleach anime and Danganronpa are the only ones I've finished so far. But I currently have my to-do list which I'm working on. The top anime I want to finish are Mononoke, WataMote, and Hellsing Ultimate OVA (then I am going to admire nowacking's other work as Seras in the abridged... Vinyl's voice in a British accent... hmmm).

Only Puella Magi Madoka Magica, but it's not much to speak of considering that it's twelve episodes long. I've seen bits and pieces of others, but I don't really have the attention span or interest to dive into anything that'll take a lot of time to finish. My interest in anime has dropped overall over the past several years and I've become kinda snobbish with what I watch :lol:

I've seen too many one- or two-cour anime to count (a cour is 12/13 episodes), but in terms of "long-runners" (100+ episodes), the only one I can honestly say I've watched every episode of is Fairy Tail. I've seen all 175 episodes in Japanese, and all 72 episodes currently dubbed by Funimation, while eagerly awaiting more. I try to avoid the Animax dub, because it goes against everything I think even remotely decent voice actors should do (i.e., act).

Let's see, there has been Avatar: The Last Airbender (actually clapped and whiped away a tear at the end of the finale) and (if it counts) the first season of Pokemon, which is long enough to be considered its own series.

Edited by Dinos4Ever

ived watched start to finish in the longest anime ever including the movies took me 2 months just to watch through dragonball/z/gt and about a weel for all the movies i love dragonball in my opinion it is still the best anime in history

I've seen a few

Evangelion (My favorite of all time)

Cowboy Bebop

Soul Eater

Watamote

Attack on Titan (What's out anyway)

B Gata H Kei

I think that's about it from the top of my head.

I like to stick with 26 episode series. I watch stuff like bleach but I hate how long they can get. I like 1 self contained story.

Saber Marionette J and something called Gatekeepers 21, off the top of my head. I'm almost done with Yu Yu Hakusho as well and only have like the last couple of discs from the season 4 set to go. 

Way too many, I'm not even gonna bother telling all of them.

But I can tell you I'm still going!

Now watching Hajime no Ippo, I just finished the first season (76 episodes) now going towards the next one!

I've only seen all the episodes of 2 that I can think right off hand, Trigun, and Rune Soldier.  I've seen some others but not all the episodes in the series that I can recall right now.

Sadly, no. I did watch a lot of episodes of Pokemon when I was little, as well as most of the episodes of Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh! (original and G/X) and some of the stuff my sister watched if that counts... Yeah, anyone can tell that I'm not an anime kind of guy.

Edited by CloudMistDragon