Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My OC reacts to your random thoughts (ft. Empire Jack)

Chase Checkers

Hello everypony, it’s me, Chase Checkers, and today I’m going to be reacting to you guy’s random thoughts with my friend Empire Jack. Post random comments about anything as long as it’s SFW.

And be as random as you want! Doesn’t even have to be MLP related. You can both ask about stuff and/or post comments. The sky’s the limit!

My cat would rather hang out in the living room where it's currently 88F. at night, than be in the nice air conditioned bedroom.

In my head I'm thinking, what's wrong with her? But I also just ate the leftover stale end of a loaf of French bread by softening it in milk. I already had dinner, I didn't need to do that, and I had other higher quality bread that I could've done anything with. But I enjoyed it and knew I would, which is why I did it.

Can I really judge my cat for enjoying our heatwave when my preferences in the moment are equally strange?

6 hours ago, Jesse Terrence said:

What do you think of this song from berserk?

Hide contents

I haven’t heard of this song. I may listen to it though. :twi:

6 hours ago, SharpWit said:

My cat would rather hang out in the living room where it's currently 88F. at night, than be in the nice air conditioned bedroom.

In my head I'm thinking, what's wrong with her? But I also just ate the leftover stale end of a loaf of French bread by softening it in milk. I already had dinner, I didn't need to do that, and I had other higher quality bread that I could've done anything with. But I enjoyed it and knew I would, which is why I did it.

Can I really judge my cat for enjoying our heatwave when my preferences in the moment are equally strange?

Well darn, I sure hope you or the cat didn’t get sick… :lie:

10 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Silky unleashes a bunny to see how one of the many ponies in the group reacts the most. 
"Oh look! A bunnny!"

Hide contents

image.png

I remembered dying to a bunny

...still gives me shivers.