Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! I'm new :3

honey bunches

So uhhh My name is Honey! :PIPPIPHURRAY: My friends call me Hunbun sometimes so that's something, I'm an artist and I plan on posting mlp fanart soon as soon as i figure how to adapt the ponies into my style heheh, I've done some EQG art tho, nothing too fancy, I'm a genderfluid lesbian and my pronouns are she/he/they ! i have social anxiety + am autistic so i might struggle to interact here with others but I'd really love to make some friends!! :mlp_smile:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony:

Pinkie Pie!! and Fluttershy is a close second :3

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used to lurk around here whenever I had a question about the show and google led me to someone asking me the same question, n honestly this place seems nice so I finally decided to join!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I was a casual watcher during my childhood and when i was a tween, right now I'm 18 and one of the many things that brings me comfort during meltdowns are cute shows about friendship and love! so i guess you can see why i decided to finally give the show a more serious rewatch and that's what I've been doing these past months, I'm currently halfway through season 6 but i have seen some episodes of later seasons and i don't really mind any spoilers as they only make me want to see everything with my own eyes lol, i got a lil off track there but yeah, i am also a big g3 fan since i watched it during my formative years and it brings so many nice memories too :fluttershy:

I might post my OCs/Ponysona soon!

• Brohoof 7

20 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Howdy! Welcome to the forums, friend! Seems like you're already a little familiar with the forums from lurking. Hopefully you enjoy being a member here, I know I have!

thank you so much for your welcome! i am familiar with browsing but posting is a completely different world for me lol, but hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon!

20 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Welcome to MLP Forums, @honey bunches! I hope that you enjoy your stay! :D 

image.gif.09a4f393f70bdc4ceea51633e6f7494b.gif

thank you so much!:3

Moments ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Welcome! You successfully upgraded from lurker to member, hope you enjoy it here! :fluttershy:

thank you!! <333 

• Brohoof 1

Ahhh I love this SO much!!! <3 <3 <3 Welcome honey bun! I'm so happy to see that you're here!! 

10 hours ago, honey bunches said:

I've done some EQG art tho, nothing too fancy,

Oooooh have you met @Shiny Silvermoon? She's initiated the first EQG roleplay on the forums to my knowledge! If you're ever bored and interested in doing some OCs, I can toss you the thread that was made for it. In either case, take it easy, sit back and enjoy the shenanigans of this community. You were an absolute darling since you've arrived and I am happy for to have you with us :3

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Oooooh have you met @Shiny Silvermoon? She's initiated the first EQG roleplay on the forums to my knowledge! If you're ever bored and interested in doing some OCs, I can toss you the thread that was made for it.

I'd love that! I haven't made any EQG ocs yet but I really love creating new characters :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, honey bunches said:

I'd love that! I haven't made any EQG ocs yet but I really love creating new characters :pinkie:

Ohhhh wow! You'll have many characters to choose from based on the RP alone!

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, honey bunches said:

So uhhh My name is Honey! :PIPPIPHURRAY: My friends call me Hunbun sometimes so that's something, I'm an artist and I plan on posting mlp fanart soon as soon as i figure how to adapt the ponies into my style heheh, I've done some EQG art tho, nothing too fancy, I'm a genderfluid lesbian and my pronouns are she/he/they ! i have social anxiety + am autistic so i might struggle to interact here with others but I'd really love to make some friends!! :mlp_smile:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony:

Pinkie Pie!! and Fluttershy is a close second :3

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used to lurk around here whenever I had a question about the show and google led me to someone asking me the same question, n honestly this place seems nice so I finally decided to join!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I was a casual watcher during my childhood and when i was a tween, right now I'm 18 and one of the many things that brings me comfort during meltdowns are cute shows about friendship and love! so i guess you can see why i decided to finally give the show a more serious rewatch and that's what I've been doing these past months, I'm currently halfway through season 6 but i have seen some episodes of later seasons and i don't really mind any spoilers as they only make me want to see everything with my own eyes lol, i got a lil off track there but yeah, i am also a big g3 fan since i watched it during my formative years and it brings so many nice memories too :fluttershy:

I might post my OCs/Ponysona soon!

Glad to have you:coco: on the forums @honey bunches.  Can't wait to see the creativity you bring here:pinkie:  

• Brohoof 2

WELCOME TO YOU, @honey bunches!!!

It is surprisingly true that I created, with a few friends, the first EG roleplay in the history of the MLP forums! It's really surprising when we look at the countless number of roleplays that we have here! We even have roleplay events in which everypony is welcome! :izzy-shine:

Anyway, I hope you'll do just fine in this incredible community! You'll see that everypony is very sweet here! :Rara:

However, if you are looking for somepony to chat with, I'd be glad to be this pony! In real life, I had a friend who was a transgender and also a punk and also an "indigenous person of America" and also his house was haunted! I'm not kidding! :blink:

So I'm very open toward freedom of genders and sexual orientation! :jazz-hooves-please:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Glad to have you:coco: on the forums @honey bunches.  Can't wait to see the creativity you bring here:pinkie:  

thank you so much !! :fluttershy:

19 hours ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the herd!

hi and thank you!!<3

6 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

It is surprisingly true that I created, with a few friends, the first EG roleplay in the history of the MLP forums! It's really surprising when we look at the countless number of roleplays that we have here! We even have roleplay events in which everypony is welcome! :izzy-shine:

ooooo, its an honor to meet you then ! :3 i'll check the EG roleplay soon! :pinkie:

6 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

However, if you are looking for somepony to chat with, I'd be glad to be this pony! In real life, I had a friend who was a transgender and also a punk and also an "indigenous person of America" and also his house was haunted! I'm not kidding! :blink:

So I'm very open toward freedom of genders and sexual orientation! :jazz-hooves-please:

that sounds so cool omg! almost all of my friends in real life are queer and/or non-white like me heheh (and a couple of them are punks!), also the haunted house thing sounds so interesting! im a huge lover of paranormal stuff :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome. I know you'll enjoy your time here. There are many discussions to be had here and you're welcome to any one of them. I do hope that you will have lots of fun here and make some new friends.

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, honey bunches said:

thank you so much !! :fluttershy:

hi and thank you!!<3

ooooo, its an honor to meet you then ! :3 i'll check the EG roleplay soon! :pinkie:

that sounds so cool omg! almost all of my friends in real life are queer and/or non-white like me heheh (and a couple of them are punks!), also the haunted house thing sounds so interesting! im a huge lover of paranormal stuff :ooh:

I'm soooo into paranormal stuffs! Please, feel free to come chat with me when you'll have time! :mlp_yeehaa:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 2

So lovely to see and welcome you here

I wish you all the best, many friends, great moments to remember

My first pony  is ... Flutters with a following Twilight and then Pinkie too :>
Great to see you here :>

• Brohoof 2