Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Countdown to chapter 5

Steve Piranha

Well, it’s less than seven days away, but I DID post this in a previous post during the appropriate time :proud:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/200671-three-episode-titles-for-mym-chapter-5-revealed-with-a-2-parter/?do=findComment&comment=6159255

Just keeping up with a personal forum tradition I’ve made since FIM :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1

I'm rewatching episodes of MYM and TYT to catch up by Monday! I'm pretty excited! Idk why there aren't many more people on this, but I'm sure they will come!

4 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

I'm rewatching episodes of MYM and TYT to catch up by Monday! I'm pretty excited! Idk why there aren't many more people on this, but I'm sure they will come!

For real, it’s weird this is hardly spoken about this close of release after the positive reception of chapter 4 :huh:. Oh well, participants or not, I’ll keep the “tradition” since it’s only an hour and a half before 6 in my area, might as well post this ahead of time >_>

Man, I slept at midnight, earlier than usual, I confess, partly so I could wake up early to watch horses before I run into an errand at noon, but woke up at 5 and couldn’t get back to sleep :dry:. This is what I get for watching Cursed 2 deaths, those hideous demons are some of the ugliest motherfuckers I’ve ever seen :scoots:…. Might as well watch horses now that I’m awake :mlp_yeehaa: