Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Today is more horse than just MYM chapter 5. Ponies The Galloping 2 made a guess appearance

Steve Piranha

Like the Spanish Inquisition, no one expected Ponies The Galloping 2, specially it was 4 years ago when the first one released.

This is not yet released, but it’s available to preorder, and the cards feature the rest of the Mane 6. Yes, a total of 4 cards vs 3 for the previous release, which featured Rarity, Twilight, and a two sided Luna/Nightmare Moon.

image.jpeg.b6bedb3bb3e2a43e4a148f6784f6f4d2.jpeg

image.jpeg.52932888c665293b1d8f2fe900771663.jpeg

image.jpeg.6f4e26b95ef26045bafbb7399a0df4f9.jpeg

image.jpeg.74a55461aea25dcc2b6b5569decd3447.jpeg

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2023/09/fluttershy-pinkie-pie-applejack-and.html

• Brohoof 1

Oooh lovely! I recall the last ones were years ago and never thought that they would ever release anymore after that. I saw this announcement from the Wotc newsletter or something, I think these were $40 USD for regular and $50 USD for Foil set.

2 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

Oooh lovely! I recall the last ones were years ago and never thought that they would ever release anymore after that. I saw this announcement from the Wotc newsletter or something, I think these were $40 USD for regular and $50 USD for Foil set.

Yeah, I think they are on sale. Even with a countdown. They won’t start shipping until March. Would be funny if they arrive in my birthday :mlp_icwudt:.

Also, unless the order is massive, you won’t get charged immediately. Good, as that means I’m still within budget for something if that “guy who knows how to find interesting goods” happens to get “some stuff” :oh_golly:

1 minute ago, Steve Piranha said:

Yeah, I think they are on sale. Even with a countdown. They won’t start shipping until March. Would be funny if they arrive in my birthday 

Oooooh that would be awesome for your birthday! I don't really have any MTG cards(I have played arena online before), but I do like MLP so I'm in the middle about buying them. They sure look lovely though.

6 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Like the Applejack and Fluttershy ones:Thorax:  

You can’t pick them only, as your only option is either full package :oh_golly:

Spoiler

You could always wait for someone to sell them individually later, but that’s going to be more expensive :dash:. Might as well get the package now ;)

Also, I’ve checked the wiki, and apparently, there’ll be an unrevealed bonus card in the package. No information is known, EQD makes no mention, and that could be a false wiki information. I’ll check the interview in EQD and see if something like this is mentioned