Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vylet pony's new album: 'Carousel' might be more than it seems.

River wisp

Vylet pony (https://www.vyletpony.com/) is dropping her new album on Tuesday the 3rd, and the website for it: https://uselcaro.carrd.co/#whatwillyoufindhere is very intriguing.

Every month or so, if you look in the code, under the 'hellomouse' section, text will be updated and it is as interesting as it is confusing. I have documented all of the text in a word document (I'm a little obsessed). Not only that, but if you look under section 8 in the code, there will be a link to a google drive in which contains some sort of weird song.

If you click the image it sends you to another google drive song and a tumblr account: https://askcreekflow.tumblr.com/

I just thought this was quite interesting, don't you think?

Edited by The Wife of Law

clicking on things on vylet's site I found so far

i’m thrilled that you clicked on that. thank you. that was great. leave.

The Princess of Light cast the World in Darkness. 

The Princess of Darkness knows Her secrets. 

The Princess of Friendship will dare to speak

of those secrets, those borne of blood.

The Prince of Sorrow has long cried for a justice

betrayed by the Others believing his curse.

The curse conceived of an ignorance gilded

in the flaws entrusted a promise complex.

#CELESTIA IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED
THE PRINCE OF SORROW SEEKS A VENGEANCE DESTINED TEN THOUSAND YEARS
BEFORE THE AGE OF DISCORD CAME
A FATE WAS SEALED BY THE CROOKED HORN

ok, only got 30% of the way through the music. Didn't find any of the things you mentioned, but added about 40 tracks to my spotify :3 will come back for more. some great songs on there!

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

clicking on things on vylet's site I found so far

ok, only got 30% of the way through the music. Didn't find any of the things you mentioned, but added about 40 tracks to my spotify :3 will come back for more. some great songs on there!

Also, ikr? There is SO MUCH music. It's hard to keep track of it all. XD

• Brohoof 1

The only thing I didn't like about vylet is she swears a lot. In her song for me... Or how she swears... Its just very unprofessional to me when i hear it, plus a cheat use or easy use of words. Its not like i dont prefer dark themed songs... But I don't know.. swearing cheapens it for some reason......

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

The only thing I didn't like about vylet is she swears a lot. In her song for me... Or how she swears... Its just very unprofessional to me when i hear it, plus a cheat use or easy use of words. Its not like i dont prefer dark themed songs... But I don't know.. swearing cheapens it for some reason......

Fair enough. Don't mind the swearing, but I do prefer to listen to the ones without. More recently, she's been posting more clean songs (most of Fish whisperer) but I get what you mean.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Pineapple_poni said:

Fair enough. Don't mind the swearing, but I do prefer to listen to the ones without. More recently, she's been posting more clean songs (most of Fish whisperer) but I get what you mean.

Really? I like her voice you know! Finally... Somethin to look forward to listening. Thanks for the geads up.

• Brohoof 2

54 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

not a swearing fan in general, but it has its place for me. 'cynicism' is something that pairs well with 'f***' :P 

and there's rap music which can massacre the language and still be great :D (strong warning for language here!)

Spoiler

The engine was steaming and HYPED UP
Engine just grabbed the passenger, snuffed the passenger
And it was on from there
The flying-scotsman there wasn't nuttin stoppin him
(What what did the rest of his engines do?)
Man the tank engines was just ready for anything
Them passengaz was packin burners
Them passengaz was ready to fight
Whatever we had to do holmes
passengaz was on the real flipout holmes
It was just comin out like a steam train
The passengaz amped be like COME ON, COME ON TANK ENGINES!!
Come on engines, come on

• Brohoof 1

@Pineapple_poni

The Beyond Equestria section and all of its sub topics are designated for talking about non-MLP topics.

Sharing music made by a brony/pegasister artist should be placed in Recommendations and Appreciation. Therefore, your thread will be moved there.

1 hour ago, The Wife of Law said:

@Pineapple_poni

The Beyond Equestria section and all of its sub topics are designated for talking about non-MLP topics.

Sharing music made by a brony/pegasister artist should be placed in Recommendations and Appreciation. Therefore, your thread will be moved there.

Oh, okay. I’m new so not sure how this all works. 
thanks for letting me know!