Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One Direction Reunion?

Comrade Friendship

I know this has been beat to death by any and all Directioners or random interviewers, but I want to know YOUR thoughts.

Realistically, would you like to see a reunion? Or do you think that they are better solo? Do you not know what One Direction is? If so, why do you not?

Heck, you can just talk anything 1D here. Or just pony if you're bored.

Please try to avoid criticism of Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam or their art, thx! 

One_Direction_Band_Members.webp

Edited by Comrade Friendship
  • Brohoof 1

I really liked 1D. I'm sure at some point they'll come together again like a lot of boy groups have. Whether its for a tour or just one off performances.

I personally really love Harry's solo material. Fine Line is my favorite album of his. It was a nice summer album for me. I know it came out in winter but I especially played it to death during the summer. Watermelon Sugar, Adore you, She, Canyon Moon and Treat People With Kindness are my favorite songs off of it.

Edited by Clawdeen

11 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

I really liked 1D. I'm sure at some point they'll come together again like a lot of boy groups have. Whether its for a tour or just one off performances.

I personally really love Harry's solo material. Fine Line is my favorite album of his. It was a nice summer album for me. I know it came out in winter but I especially played it to death during the summer. Watermelon Sugar, Adore you, She, Canyon Moon and Treat People With Kindness are my favorite songs off of it.

I know right? Harry's stuff is awesome. As is all of their music.

Plus, Harry's got a pretty good taste in fashion. Though, if I'm being honest, I kinda miss the long hair from MITAM :squee:

2.jpeg

• Excited 1

20 minutes ago, Comrade Friendship said:

I know right? Harry's stuff is awesome. As is all of their music.

Plus, Harry's got a pretty good taste in fashion. Though, if I'm being honest, I kinda miss the long hair from MITAM :squee:

2.jpeg

Yes!! I really liked him with long hair. Not saying he doesn’t look good now but I really like him with long hair. He was my bias out of 1D lol. Most people I talked to back then had Zayn as their bias/favorite member. Did you have a bias/favorite? 

Speaking of Made in the Am, what are your favorite songs off of it? I love Perfect, Infinity, Wolves, Temporary Fix, Hey Angel and End if the Day. Although I think I just listed half the songs off of the album lol. 

I wish I could have seen 1D in concert when they were together. I hope to see Harry in concert at some point in my life.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Yes!! I really liked him with long hair. Not saying he doesn’t look good now but I really like him with long hair. He was my bias out of 1D lol. Most people I talked to back then had Zayn as their bias/favorite member. Did you have a bias/favorite? 

Speaking of Made in the Am, what are your favorite songs off of it? I love Perfect, Infinity, Wolves, Temporary Fix, Hey Angel and End if the Day. Although I think I just listed half the songs off of the album lol. 

I wish I could have seen 1D in concert when they were together. I hope to see Harry in concert at some point in my life.

Yes sir, he still does look good :fluttershy:

But, if I'm being honest, I can't pick a favorite between Harry and Niall. The others are awesome in their own ways, too, but Harry and Niall are just perfect the perfect Britishman and Irishman. 

Anyways, favorite songs from MITAM are End of the Day :mlp_yeehaa:, Wolves, Olivia, I Want to Write You a Song, History, and Drag Me Down. I also think Perfect and Temporary Fix are great.

A 1D concert sounds sooooo good, but I'm at least planning on going to one of Niall's concerts next year on his tour, though I'll also gladly go to a Harry concert

(clouds supremacy btw)

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Yes sir, he still does look good :fluttershy:

But, if I'm being honest, I can't pick a favorite between Harry and Niall. The others are awesome in their own ways, too, but Harry and Niall are just perfect the perfect Britishman and Irishman. 

Anyways, favorite songs from MITAM are End of the Day :mlp_yeehaa:, Wolves, Olivia, I Want to Write You a Song, History, and Drag Me Down. I also think Perfect and Temporary Fix are great.

A 1D concert sounds sooooo good, but I'm at least planning on going to one of Niall's concerts next year on his tour, though I'll also gladly go to a Harry concert

(clouds supremacy btw)

Gosh I wish I could have heard Clouds live!!!! The fact that Zayn is one of the writers makes Clouds even better. FOUR was such a solid album overall. It’s a no skip for me.

Aww I love Niall! If you do go I hope you have fun!!! I’m excited for you! His album that came out this past year, The Show is a really good. You Could Start a Cult is one of my favorites off if it just because of how nice his voice sounds. Save My life has me wanting to get up and dance each time I hear it. 

Eeeeee!!! Just talking about FOUR gives me goosebumps. I love watching all of the videos of the boys from that time. They all were just so awesome and totally proud and accomplished!

Save My Life and You Could Start a Cult are definitely two of my favorites from the album. I also love Heaven, Must Be Love, and The Show! But if I am able to go, then I might as well learn all the songs!

Plus, I love the style of the official audio videos! Though maybe its just cuz I get to look at Niall B)

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Eeeeee!!! Just talking about FOUR gives me goosebumps. I love watching all of the videos of the boys from that time. They all were just so awesome and totally proud and accomplished!

Save My Life and You Could Start a Cult are definitely two of my favorites from the album. I also love Heaven, Must Be Love, and The Show! But if I am able to go, then I might as well learn all the songs!

Plus, I love the style of the official audio videos! Though maybe its just cuz I get to look at Niall B)

Speaking of FOUR the way this music video has my heart.

When I first watched this omg. 

• smile 1