Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Staff's new General Direction for kirin RP!

Ice Princess Silky

image.png
click the image for source <3 

Spoiler

image.png
General Direction Sketch / artwork in the making <3 

KIRINS! KIRIN EVERWHERE!

It's my pleasure to announce one of the most prevalent representatives of kirin OCs and kirin RP! @GeneralDirection! It's been such an honor to have you guide the community to learn more about RP and do justice to the kirin race of the MLP universe. There's not as much representation as there should be, I feel. And I think having you on board is the perfect match for the task.

You're a lovely person to know and the community has always held you in high regard. Your contributions have always been consistent, kind and greatly appreciated. Because of that, it's a great honor to have you among us <3 *warmly embraces*

Welcome aboard! Consider this a very belated birthday gift ! <3 

image.png
We're SO happy to have you!!!!

• Brohoof 8

• This topic was pinned and featured
(edited)

Congratulations and welcome to the RP staff, @GeneralDirection! You're an awesome friend and someone that's an awesome role-player. I hope you have a lot of fun and I know that you will do an amazing job

Congratulations once again, my friend! :hug_day: :kirin:

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 4

@GeneralDirection

Congratulations on your new, well deserved role <3 I know You're a passionate roleplayer with a lot of love to what you're doing so I know you'll do wonderful in RP staff <3 :hug_day:

• Brohoof 5

3 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Congrats @GeneralDirection! The more Kirins, the merrier! :yay:

Yeah.... what's kirin... who's kirin... when's kirin... where's kirin... why's kirin... 

But nobody asks "How's kirin" :mlp_wat: :P

ALL QUESTIONS SHALL NOW BE FORWARDED TO @GeneralDirection

Highly recommend that lovely as a friend :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

30 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I feel that is something that will only ever exist between you and I. :P

Also, congrats @GeneralDirection. Us Kirin are finally going up in the world! :kirin:

Hobbit jokes??? Sounds like I’m missing out :pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

Thank you for the congratulations and well wishes, everyone. I look forward to helping out and giving back to the community that's given me so much over the last decade. Of course, I wish to thank every one of my friends still with me today for their support and encouragement. I do not wish to make a huge speech, however I would like to take a few moments to thank a few individuals who have truly inspired and/or encouraged me in regards to RP, writing, and OCs.

First of all, I'd like to thank @Samurai Equine. If it hadn't been for the RP he created a few years ago I never would have had the motivation to make a new OC which spawned a whole host of other RPs, OCs, friendships, and wonderful memories.

One of those friends I met through Samurai's RP was @Dynamo Pad. He's an amazing friend and RPer in his own right, and was also someone who helped grow my love for art, which has now become a huge part of my life.

I also wish to thank @Astral Soul for his continued support of both my writing and art hobbies. It has been extremely meaningful to me to have your friendship as a constant amidst the last few chaotic years of my life.

Last, but most certainly not least, I wish to thank @Princess Silky for the level of support and genuine interest she has towards my OCs and RP in general. You also saved my aforementioned art interest from dying due to personal issues I had been struggling with for a time. Without you I truly would not be where I am today. <3

Again, much thanks to everyone for the support. I hope to help the rest of the RP World team with whatever exciting changes will be coming for this area of the forums.

• Brohoof 7

21 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

I know what's kirin:

kirin.gif

Congratulations @GeneralDirection :D 

Oh my gosh this killed me! LOL

@Aurora876 you should ask @GeneralDirectionfor some ideas on your kirin if you need any. Also .. ask Riki too since apparently that’s what a Kirin was all this time D: 

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

First of all, I'd like to thank @Samurai Equine. If it hadn't been for the RP he created a few years ago I never would have had the motivation to make a new OC which spawned a whole host of other RPs, OCs, friendships, and wonderful memories.

:rarity:
I'm so proud of you, my friend! Congratulations!!
I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN YOU!!! ...Even in the darkest of timelines. :(

• Brohoof 5

Congratulations @GeneralDirection!!! Your skills of good sportsmanship and receptive attitude is definitely what we need in the RP team!! We hope that this will be a good experience for you as we get to work together even more towards RP in the future! 

• Brohoof 4