Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new kirin is joining the staff!

Sir Hugsalot

Once upon a time, there was an Event Leader named @Dynamo Pad who was wandering through the forest looking for pokemon to catch. He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and briefly looked back. There was nopony there, except a pokeball that rolled to his feet. Suddenly another one hit him, coming from the same direction. Sticking his head through a bush to see, where the source was coming from, he noticed a very shy kirin, who would suddenly look his way awkwardly. "Oh, I'm sorry!" said the shy kirin. "I was just trying to catch pokemon and I thought you were one of them!" 

Coltfriend_Catching.png

All jokes aside... :fluttershy:

Amidst our new Making Christmas Merrier some of you likely noticed we have a new "Element of Generosity" badge! One that was made by nopony else, but @Treeglow Flicker , a wonderful kirin, part of our community and incredibly fun spirit that brings smile wherever she goes.

From this day forward I am happy to announce that she is joining our Events team under the leadership of @Dynamo Pad:eager: Dedication like hers has been truly appreciated and we are all looking forward to her fun and wholesome contributions to the community! 

Please give Treeglow Flicker a really warm welcome, everypony! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 7
  • Excited 16
  • Hugs 1

33 minutes ago, North Star said:

yay first to welcoming the phbbt-est kirin! congrats treeglow :)

Thank you, my friend! :eager:

25 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

Welcome to the staff! You are an excellent addition to the staff and you've always been a good member in our community. Congratulations! 

Thank you! I'm looking forward to working with everypony and seeing what I can contribute. :kirin:

19 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

Congratulations, my friend! :yay: Time for a new kirin event? :kirin:

Thank you, my friend! :coco: Who knows? Maybe with a few more Kirin on staff. :kirin:

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Treeglow Flicker  CONGRATULATIONS, BESTIE! :D  image.gif.cb4cafe4c47c265189c15371fcb3b2dd.gif

THANK YOU, BESTIE! I'm already sensing the memes coming from you. :kirin:

• Brohoof 6
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

Whoaaaaa so that’s where all the pokeballs came from?! TREEGLOWWWW WELCOME ABOARD! Omg imagine all the girl talk about SHOES and magical glass cups - oh wait, that’s our personal lives.. WE get to be *collegues* now?? Woohoo!! :kirin:

in all seriousness, thanks for all the help that you’ve given behind the scenes in staff training. I’m sure you will be an excellent asset to the team! *salutes* 

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 3

4 minutes ago, Astralshy said:

Oh, what wonderful news!

Welcome to the staff and I know you will do a great job.

Im looking forward to drink some excellent tea with you :3

Thank you! :eager: I'm sure a lake's worth of tea shall be consumed. :laugh: I actually have three boxes of spearmint tea to get through in addition to my normal black tea stockpile. So plenty of fuel for work and play. :kirin:

3 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Whoaaaaa so that’s where all the pokeballs came from?! TREEGLOWWWW WELCOME ABOARD! Omg imagine all the girl talk about SHOES and magical glass cups - oh wait, that’s our personal lives.. WE get to be *collegues* now?? Woohoo!! :kirin:

in all seriousness, thanks for all the help that you’ve given behind the scenes in staff training. I’m sure you will be an excellent asset to the team! *salutes* 

Thank you, Silky! I'm definitely looking forward to having fun working with everypony as colleagues and as good friends! :eager:

4 minutes ago, ponnyye said:

Congratulations!!! :)

:pinkiecutehat: :mlp_pinkie: :pinkiehat::D :D  :D :D 

And a thank you to you too! :eager:

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Thank you! :eager: I'm sure a lake's worth of tea shall be consumed. :laugh: I actually have three boxes of spearmint tea to get through in addition to my normal black tea stockpile. So plenty of fuel for work and play. :kirin:

Thank you, Silky! I'm definitely looking forward to having fun working with everypony as colleagues and as good friends! :eager:

And a thank you to you too! :eager:

And good luck  I think you'll do great!

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Leaves 1

That's fantastic news! Welcoming you to the event team is like adding a burst of joy to our community. Your creativity and passion will undoubtedly make every event unforgettable. Here's to the exciting times ahead and the smiles you'll help create! :pinkie::PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Evil Pink One said:

This must be a sign of prosperity then.

I guess i wont fear the forums just shutting down anytime soon yes.:muffins:

I'm sure there won't be any potential fire hazards. Accidentally burning things down is the least likely thing a Kirin can do.... Probably. :kirin:

44 minutes ago, Sophie said:

That's fantastic news! Welcoming you to the event team is like adding a burst of joy to our community. Your creativity and passion will undoubtedly make every event unforgettable. Here's to the exciting times ahead and the smiles you'll help create! :pinkie::PIPPIPHURRAY:

I'm looking forward to everything that is to come! :eager:

22 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

Yes! More kirins in the staff! :kirin:

Congrats, Treeglow!

Thank you, my friend! :kirin:

12 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

okay but do we get free infinite juice? e-twiwth.png

Congrats and welcome! :kirin:

Ah my beloved infinite juicebox and all its backwashed glory. I'm sure it will make another appearance someday. :muffins:

Also, thank you! :kirin:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 2

@Treeglow Flicker  Make it rain so rainbows can light up the sky! And chocolate rain is acceptable too, I actually prefer it over normal rain sometimes but not all the time. Can there be rainbows in chocolate rain too? Maybe but probably not as likely, but honestly if it was chocolate rain, there doesn't need to be rainbows for that XD. The chocolate makes up for the lack of rainbows. B)

"Cause rainbows won't light up the sky, unless you let it rain, and shiny apples sometimes come with worms!"

Also if there was an earth worm in the apple I might try it anyways if the apple was shiny, just take the worm out and enjoy. Not flies though cause flies are nasty. :mlp_icwudt:

Anyways, keep drinking that fruit juice.... wait.... WHY DOES YOUR PROFILE PICTURE HAVE NO FRUIT JUICE?! Are you an imposter? What did you do to the fruit juice? I need answers and I need them fast! :Angry-zip:

Oh and congrats on the promotion! I know you will make amazing events! Especially about kirin, and fruit juice, and kirin drinking fruit juice.

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

6 hours ago, Hugs SilkALot said:

Once upon a time, there was an Event Leader named @Dynamo Pad who was wandering through the forest looking for pokemon to catch. He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and briefly looked back. There was nopony there, except a pokeball that rolled to his feet. Suddenly another one hit him, coming from the same direction. Sticking his head through a bush to see, where the source was coming from, he noticed a very shy kirin, who would suddenly look his way awkwardly. "Oh, I'm sorry!" said the shy kirin. "I was just trying to catch pokemon and I thought you were one of them!" 

All jokes aside... :fluttershy:

Amidst our new Making Christmas Merrier some of you likely noticed we have a new "Element of Generosity" badge! One that was made by nopony else, but @Treeglow Flicker , a wonderful kirin, part of our community and incredibly fun spirit that brings smile wherever she goes.

From this day forward I am happy to announce that she is joining our Events team under the leadership of @Dynamo Pad:eager: Dedication like hers has been truly appreciated and we are all looking forward to her fun and wholesome contributions to the community! 

Please give Treeglow Flicker a really warm welcome, everypony! :mlp_icwudt:

Huh...now that you mention it. I was wondering what happened to the spare pokeballs that I was carrying. Although, to be fair. I am someone that loves Pokemon. Sooooo...I can understand the misunderstanding. :ButtercupLaugh:

In all seriousness, I want to say congratulations, @Treeglow Flicker ! The badges you've made are incredible and I'm really looking forward to working together! Congratulations once again and welcome to the team!:hug_day::kirin:

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

@Dynamo Pad I looked at this thread again, and I actually thought I make a mistake that @Treeglow Flicker  joined the event staff because I saw you were tagged as well. I haven't been active on these forums in a long time so I wasn't entirely sure, and I guess that's what I get for reading only half of the OP lol. I was in a hurry too that's why, I had to go to this event in a video game so I rushed through reading the OP:Pip-giggle:

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1