Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new igloo in the staff!

Sir Hugsalot

Hello, everypony!

Okay, this one took a while, but you have to understand, dragging entire igloo was a lot of effort. I was asking him, that maybe we can just build him a new one in our HQ, but he reacted by tossing pillows our way D: So we all had to literally drag it with him inside :BornAgainBrony:

BUT! Now with the famous igloo being exactly where it should be I am happy to greet a new Event Coordinator in our ranks! Everypony, say "hello!" to...

@Trot Shuffle!

full(4)2.png.2cdf71663c6da06ab1820c76268

That's right. This lovely muffin here already made quite a presence with himself. Aside from being known as "igloo Fluttershy" he also is known as an incredibly fun, creative and passionate person. He's happy to engage in deep discussions and then happy to just share some random fun <3 Exactly the kind of person we are happy to have as part of our lovely community :yay:

So without further ado, let's give him a lovely, wholesome welcome <3 

• Brohoof 12
  • Excited 6
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 5
  • Leaves 1

Thanks everyone! May the events be fun and plentiful!

4 hours ago, Hugs SilkALot said:

dragging entire igloo was a lot of effort. I was asking him, that maybe we can just build him a new one in our HQ, but he reacted by tossing pillows our way D: So we all had to literally drag it with him inside :BornAgainBrony:

NEVER SEPARATE ME FROM MY IGLOO! It's... sacred! A replacement just isn't the same :(

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 5

Congratulations and welcome to the team! :mlp_yeehaa:

Your name now has a cold ❄️ color so that your igloo won't melt! :toldya:

Watch out tho, the events may warm up the atmosphere and then it might melt :pip-err:

But I'm pretty sure you have igloo insurance, right? :darling:

• Brohoof 2