Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How will Hasbro make money out of the Tell Your Tale episodes?

FirePuppy

I really want to know this: How in the world is Hasbro going to earn money out of their Tell Your Tale episodes with all their YouTube channels demonetized? Obviously, everything there is "made for kids", which are automatically demonetized, and because of this, Hasbro can't earn any revenue from ads on their videos.

They don't need Youtube revenue to make things for My Little Pony. Hasbro is a large corporation that sells all sorts of products, so it is not of much concern for Hasbro to make Ad revenue when they can pool in all kinds of money from elsewhere. 

• 3 weeks later...

For what I know, Hasbro Entertainment hasn't done a single thing for 200 days after its founding, other than releasing Tell Your Tale episodes on YouTube and leaving many of their productions unreleased and/or unavailable, such as Hanazuki: Full of Treasures, My Little Pony: Friendship is Forever, and most of the international versions of the 2019 My Little Pony and Equestria Girls specials, including Rainbow Roadtrip, and keeping some of their older shows on Discovery Family while the network itself is desperately trying to get rid of them, because nobody watches cable anymore. They should have done doing something special worthy of announcement by now, like back when Nintendo of Korea released their first official console 195 days after their founding (7/7/2006 - 1/18/2007). But still, not any word from Hasbro to date!