Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have a problem

Slipstream

One of my chiropractic therapies involves hanging my head off of a ledge for 10 minutes.

If you start with having ben up for 2 hours without any breakfast, exercise for 1 hour, then lay on your back on your bed with your head hanging off to where it's not resting on anything, then I'm pretty sure you'll be feeling a bit lethargic for at least half an hour, and you'll have burnt a good chunk of energy.

Then again, you said without doing too much. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Main problem is that he is an Alicorn, seems to know every canon character, and generally has a diverse array of powers with no weaknesses. I would suggest that if you wanted him to know one canon character, you can pick one, but he cannot know all of them as that does not make sense. Good characters have weaknesses. Better for him to not be an Alicorn, could just be a Unicorn who knows a lot of spells. Alicorn OCs tend to be overpowered. 

I definitely understand the problem of that. I will make revisions to him however the power he has currently will be present in the fanfic I am writing. The roleplay version of him will be nerfed heavy.

• Brohoof 1

@Lawyer Slip

This is much better. A lot of the OP elements you have removed so this is already a large improvement. Would suggest that transformations into a human and car be something of possible removal, unless you do an RP on the forum that involves such things, I don't see a logical reason as to why he would have something like that.

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-02-23 at 2:02 PM, Slipstream said:

It turns out, I'm too strong for my own good. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to de-power me without doing too much per say?

Pit on weights or live unhealthy.

Successfully removed :) 

On 2024-02-23 at 9:00 PM, Props Valroa said:

@Lawyer Slip

This is much better. A lot of the OP elements you have removed so this is already a large improvement. Would suggest that transformations into a human and car be something of possible removal, unless you do an RP on the forum that involves such things, I don't see a logical reason as to why he would have something like that.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@Lawyer Slip

I would suggest that you have parents for him. Ponies can't "suddenly appear" one day, but it would make for interesting and added content to his backstory if you could develop the parents a bit.

He didn't really suddenly appear, that's just how he perceived it. He has no memories and his only memory is spontaneous popping into existence, no parents or anything. They're out there tho, and it will surprise you as to who they are.