Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

103% chance this is a bad introduction with a 3% margin of error!

Nocitetdoomgolem

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I have heard of this forum being mentioned in passing on discord servers that I am a part of, despite that I don't have any friends here ): ...yet ...Mwhaahahahaa :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My little pony has always been on my radar but I had never acted upon it until one faithful day in Feburary 2023, I would have the idea to place the cartoon on my second monitor while playing roblox to act as background noise, it was love at first sight and the Roblox I was meant to be focusing on ended up becoming background noise to FiM! It also came in during a dark time in my life where I needed something to look forward to and to hear what it had to say, I would say that was a bit much out of me but we are all gathered here today to enjoy a show/the community around a show about talking rainbow colored ponies, and I'm all for it! :D

Best pone?

Starlight Glimmer

What do you aim to do?

My main goals are to make friends that are interested in roleplay (I like generally Slice-of-life, comedy, drama and usually with canon ponies) and art, or more specifically art trades or having our ocs/some representation of us drawn together, my private messages are completely open, feel free to bother me about anything! I don't bite!

I also wonder how many images I can put in a post, totally not planning on making a Jon Bois style sort of thing, no spoilers :) (Ps is there a way to choose where it goes? have some text then have an image then have some text and an image and so on? :)

Spoiler

Also testing out the spoiler

Capture3.PNG.e0c7b1b24687a8eab4a02e814ddb7802.PNG

• Brohoof 7

14 hours ago, Nocitetdoomgolem said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I have heard of this forum being mentioned in passing on discord servers that I am a part of, despite that I don't have any friends here ): ...yet ...Mwhaahahahaa :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My little pony has always been on my radar but I had never acted upon it until one faithful day in Feburary 2023, I would have the idea to place the cartoon on my second monitor while playing roblox to act as background noise, it was love at first sight and the Roblox I was meant to be focusing on ended up becoming background noise to FiM! It also came in during a dark time in my life where I needed something to look forward to and to hear what it had to say, I would say that was a bit much out of me but we are all gathered here today to enjoy a show/the community around a show about talking rainbow colored ponies, and I'm all for it! :D

Best pone?

Starlight Glimmer

What do you aim to do?

My main goals are to make friends that are interested in roleplay (I like generally Slice-of-life, comedy, drama and usually with canon ponies) and art, or more specifically art trades or having our ocs/some representation of us drawn together, my private messages are completely open, feel free to bother me about anything! I don't bite!

I also wonder how many images I can put in a post, totally not planning on making a Jon Bois style sort of thing, no spoilers :) (Ps is there a way to choose where it goes? have some text then have an image then have some text and an image and so on? :)

Reveal hidden contents

Also testing out the spoiler

Capture3.PNG.e0c7b1b24687a8eab4a02e814ddb7802.PNG

Hello my long lost brother from another mother.... The meniacel laughing was enough of a proof that we are blood. Plus you like pinkie and starlight, enough said, WELCOME! what would you like to do? Chaos? Shenanigans? Party? Role play? Games?.... Chaos?

Also @Shiny Silvermoon @Blitz Boom for rp

And if you can handle advance rp.

@Illiad Easle @Props Valroa, just DM or PM them first.

Aaaand i suggest you  message @Samurai Equine for admin stuff.

And stay away from @Ice Princess Silky

Because she likes chocolate milk.

( she's fun too.)

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1

3 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Aaaand i suggest you  message @Samurai Equine for admin

*sees Samurai is a sectional moderator and realizes that Kujamih cannot read*

huh. Interesting. :toldya:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Leaves 1

9 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

5 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

*sees Samurai is a sectional moderator and realizes that Kujamih cannot read*

huh. Interesting. :toldya:

Thank you both for the promotion to admin. B) I am finally one step closer to achieving my grand master plan... Making hugs MANDATORY! :manic-laughter:

• Shocked 1
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 1

9 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Hello my long lost brother from another mother.... The meniacel laughing was enough of a proof that we are blood. Plus you like pinkie and starlight, enough said, WELCOME! what would you like to do? Chaos? Shenanigans? Party? Role play? Games?.... Chaos?

Also @Shiny Silvermoon @Blitz Boom for rp

And if you can handle advance rp.

@Illiad Easle @Props Valroa, just DM or PM them first.

And stay away from @Ice Princess Silky

Because she likes chocolate milk.

( she's fun too.)

All of the above in any order :) also thanks for the information, was disappointed to see I haven't unlocked rp area access yet

3 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Thank you both for the promotion to admin. B) I am finally one step closer to achieving my grand master plan... Making hugs MANDATORY! :manic-laughter:

Hugs mandatory? You have my full support, and my forelegs around you should you need it :)

• Party! 1
  • Hugs 1

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here :fluttershy:

On 2024-03-04 at 7:13 AM, Nocitetdoomgolem said:

Ya you can do that (you can test this first where @Astralshy said :fluttershy:)

13 hours ago, Astralshy said:

We also have a test area where you can test these things:

https://mlpforums.com/forum/110-testing-forum/

3 hours ago, Nocitetdoomgolem said:

All of the above in any order :) also thanks for the information, was disappointed to see I haven't unlocked rp area access yet

Unlock? What? You dont need to unlock that....

WELCOME TO YOU, NEW PONY!!! :pinkie:

My favorite Mane 6 is also Pinkie Pie! She also tries to make ponies around her laugh and smile! Just like me! I hope that I'll have the occasion to make you laugh and smile! :muffins: