Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introducing my MLP AU

Cookie_Ruby

Introducing my own MLP AU Highly inspired by Darkwing Duck that i’m making with a friend on discord, We even created a discord server for the AU, And mostly RP on PonytownIllustration52.thumb.png.a65a3b5a598ae68ffb4622ddcc8a2ec5.png

• Brohoof 5

Introducing Mare Do Well in my AU aka  my Ponysona Circe 
Name : Circe Gender : Female Sexuality : Asexual Pronouns : She/Her Affiliation : Good Personality : Short Tempered, Hypersensitive, Kind, Caring, Extravertive, Anxious Specie : Changeling (Not from Chrysalis hive but another changeling specie i created) Speciality about her: Since she was born she couldn’t feed on love she could only be feed with pony food. Since she's royal along with changeling abilities she do have alicorn magic not as powerfull! But almost powerfull than Starlight Glimmer Job : Superhero (As Mare Do Well) Story : After being banished from her hive she moved to equestria and was found by fluttershy in the everfree forest. She took the mare do well costume and redesigned it for her with her magic. 
(Note: She will be the only changeling who are reformed in my AU.)
pony-town-CircePonysonaMDWAU-stand-name-bg-fixed-padded-4x(1).png.aa9b7ca799582679cbdd1a14c64b62e0.png