Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there anyone here that can't access a G doc?

Reiki Knight 13

10 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Anyway, this bible of yours  what do you hope to achieve on this?

Who's word is this?...

I am attempting to do duel things here. First to sort of redirect the flow of spiritual energy of belief of the divine away from these negative misbeliefs which have never served but further create negative thought and harm.  Among these are things like:

the belief wars you know "US vs Them" concept.  "My religion is the 'true' one  but YOUR religion is false and you are my enemy because you do believe as I do."   

Another is this "holier than thou" concept where in only the elite are close to God and the rest of us are just to parrot word for word what they say. You know only the priest has the answers and it's spiritualty must be exactly as they say it is or else. There are no individual paths to spiritual enlightenment it's follow the path we tell you or it is heresy    

Last but certainly not least of the third biggest issue is this separation illusion between creator and creation. The Almighty is everything and we are nothing we are pound scum benthith thy holy boot straps.... lol.

Now, let me address each issue as to how what I want to build differs from the old.

#1. It's a religion about harmony and unity even with those that disagree with the religion itself so it is by its very nature completely against the entire idea of any kind of "us vs them." 

#2. All are to be seen as of equal importance here. Even what is written is meant to be seen more as general guidelines.  You know maybe you can feel the energy of Luna better than I can and maybe you see visions from her better than I ever would.  Fantastic, share your story with this spiritual movement.  I and everyone else to follow this belief are to recognize experience, wisdom, and other qualities to look for and honor regardless of who it is. There is no leader or at least no direct leader. it is meant to be more of a community thing. 

#3.  it doesn't matter if you decide you wish to follow Celestia, or perhaps Luna, maybe you don't even like the ponies maybe you want to follow the examples of Thorax or Ember's paths towards friendship and unity.  Maybe you find solace in nature, perhaps the wind is the voice of your wisdom and the forest your churchyard. In the end what matters is you learn to realize all beliefs, peoples etc must work together as one.

As long as you follow something that leads to harmony it doesn't matter and if decide you hate our belief and want to follow a path that is disharmonious then while it is sad for us that you choose not to join we are to only wish you nothing but love and hope that in the future you will come to understand us in time. 

Even if  hate is directed at us we shall do our best not to hate back for ours is to be a true path of love and unity just like what Jesus preached about in the bible. 

The second part is to showcase how MLP teaches all of this and how we can use the cartoon as an example and metaphor for the structure and wisdom they all represent.