Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone here a teenager?

joshuachasseur

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Heh I doubt I'd do that. I don;t talk to females anyway

Teenagers usually don't have much confidence talking to girls but in uni you'll have plenty of girls to practice talking with.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Teenagers usually don't have much confidence talking to girls but in uni you'll have plenty of girls to practice talking with.

Is there any chance of me going to a boys only university? :P

30 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

In short a man who puts women on a pedestal and rather then trying to become someone they want to. They try to win women over by submitting to them. Something most women will not like and actually friendzone them. 

Valuable lesson only internet memes and wisdom can teach you.

:scoots: what?

I know this is like the 3rd time you explained. I am just a little bit slow :crackle: I understood the Friendzone stuff. That's what his forum is all about.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Super Splashee said:

I know this is like the 3rd time you explained. I am just a little bit slow :crackle: I understood the Friendzone stuff. That's what his forum is all about.

He he honestly I wouldn;t be surprised if that's true (the thing about the forum being a place where people get friendzoned)

Tbf tho its hard to not laugh when you watch someone get friendzoned, but a lot less funny when it happens to you (not that it's happened to me, I'm just saying)

4 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

What women want is a man who essentially lives for himself has aspirations and dreams goals in life to strive towards greatness. While a simps only goal is to get women as such that is all he strives for and women can smell it a mile away. They'll friendzone you long before you ever get to talk to her. So basically everything he does is to get a woman while a woman would rather he works and saves shows he has responsibilities educated has great qualities a more dominant energy man. You can also look up the definition of it.

Wisdom I have acquired is all my friends.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

16 years old, I build and repair roofs and like everything else that exists in a house with my dad, I go gym (forever bulk), I play on my switch, I make music sometimes on my pc 

• 2 months later...

Nope, I am an adult and I know that there are some teenagers here. I think its cool that the forums is a place where all ages can come together to talk about ponies and other things.