Anyone here a teenager?

joshuachasseur

54 minutes ago, Bastian Bolts said:

This is my thread! Im in the stupid ages right now, 12-15 :D

Im fourteen. 

I think 12 is not a "teen". Twelvteen?

For me, that was a century ago.

• Brohoof 1

I am not a teenager anymore but I don’t think I miss that time of my life too much, honestly :huh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm 19, does that count? I guess you could say I'm in my last year of being a teenager. :Thorax:

Nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you don;t count :P

As for me, I'm a teenager. I'm 16 right now and will be 17 in August.

20 hours ago, Bastian Bolts said:

This is my thread! Im in the stupid ages right now, 12-15 :D

Im fourteen. 

Nah, the stupid ages is 15-18. Its the age where ya don;t know what the actual f*ck that you are doing with your life. You miss the years as a carefree child, but the reality of becoming an adult is fast approaching. 

Ofc for some, those years were some of the best in their lives, but for a large majority, those years aren;t that memorable, 

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡

8 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you don;t count :P

As for me, I'm a teenager. I'm 16 right now and will be 17 in August.

Nah, the stupid ages is 15-18. Its the age where ya don;t know what the actual f*ck that you are doing with your life. You miss the years as a carefree child, but the reality of becoming an adult is fast approaching. 

Ofc for some, those years were some of the best in their lives, but for a large majority, those years aren;t that memorable, 

I guess I would be considered a young adult rather than a teenager. 

Honestly 15-18 were certainly the most memorable and best years of my life so far, so I can agree with that. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I guess I would be considered a young adult rather than a teenager. 

Honestly 15-18 were certainly the most memorable and best years of my life so far, so I can agree with that. :adorkable:

Welp I would rather just forget these years on my life. They were just filled with depression and boredom. 

2 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Welp I would rather just forget these years on my life. They were just filled with depression and boredom. 

I've heard people say early-mid twenties are the most fun though, so I guess we'll both find out. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I've heard people say early-mid twenties are the most fun though, so I guess we'll both find out. :mlp_icwudt:

Unfortunately I'll be stuck at university for that time so I doubt I'l be having fun. 

For some uni is fun with the parties and all sorts of stuff that happens, but for an introvert like me, I doubt it'll be much different to my terrible teenage years.

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡

1 minute ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Unfortunately I'll be stuck at university for that time so I doubt I'l be having fun. 

For some uni is fun with the parties and all sorts of stuff that happens, but for an introvert like me, I doubt it'll be much different to my terrible teenage years.

Don;t have to go to parties to have fun. :sassy:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Don;t have to go to parties to have fun. :sassy:

Welp I dunno what's fun anymore (like I honestly don;t have any hobbies at all).

What do you consider to be fun?

2 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

UwU teenagers word of wisdom to all of you. Don't ever simp.

I searched that up. It just came up with " a silly and foolish person", Isn;t how you describe teens as a whole anyway

4 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

I searched that up. It just came up with " a silly and foolish person", Isn;t how you describe teens as a whole anyway

My friend simping is to put women on pedestal rather then improving yourself all you do is to acquire a woman. Women don't want men who simp they want glorious men who believe in themselves and always improve themselves in every aspect of life. Simp however only lives his life for women only ever does anything for women. Real men realize that women want someone that's glorious and virtuous who with pure self confidence could guide an army to victory.

Though also university is not much partying except for your first year. 

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Welp I dunno what's fun anymore (like I honestly don;t have any hobbies at all).

I don't know I mean I got several hobbies so that's what I do for fun. :adorkable: Friends are also the best at giving you a good time. 

9 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

UwU teenagers word of wisdom to all of you. Don't ever simp.

I never did get what that word meant lol

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

In short a man who puts women on a pedestal and rather then trying to become someone they want to. They try to win women over by submitting to them. Something most women will not like and actually friendzone them. 

Valuable lesson only internet memes and wisdom can teach you.

• Brohoof 3

I'm not a teenager and I have mixed feelings if I miss these times or not. :P On the other hoof, being an adult isn't necessarily any better. :awwthanks: Meh school vs meh job, what's the difference. :mlp_icwudt:

Though I miss being younger for sure, totally not looking forward to getting old. I still have soooooooooooo many things I'd like to try, learn and master, but the expiration date approaches faster than Christmas used to when I was a kid lmao

• Brohoof 3

25 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I don't know I mean I got several hobbies so that's what I do for fun. :adorkable: Friends are also the best at giving you a good time. 

I wish I knew what true friends are. Woulnd;t call my school friends true friends by any stretch of my imagination. 

As for hobbies, I'm way to lazy to actually bother. 

30 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

My friend simping is to put women on pedestal rather then improving yourself all you do is to acquire a woman. Women don't want men who simp they want glorious men who believe in themselves and always improve themselves in every aspect of life. Simp however only lives his life for women only ever does anything for women. Real men realize that women want someone that's glorious and virtuous who with pure self confidence could guide an army to victory.

Though also university is not much partying except for your first year. 

Heh I doubt I'd do that. I don;t talk to females anyway

• Brohoof 1