Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What bands/singers were you obsessed with as a teenager?

Reecejackox

Nu-Metal bands. Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Papa Roach, more I'm sure I'm not recalling atm. Alongside bands like Rammstein, All-American Rejects, Green Day. Of those Linkin Park, Rammstein, and Green Day are the only ones I listen to with any regularity.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In my case, my "teenagehood" was filled with rock, alternative/nu metal bands as well as some classics. Good examples of what I listened to back then would be: System of a down, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Rise Against or Foo Fighters c:

Just like most preteen/teenage kids in the early-mid 00s, I loved Linkin Park 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spice Girls, Posh Spice was my favourite, like to date her, even she bit of least favourite to others. I was happy for she dated then married to David Beckham, Soccer player, I was a big Manchester United fan at the time. I annoyed my friends talk about them and got little teased about it. Looking back at it I feel I waste time loving them and posh spice, I find them annoying and say to myself why I even love them , don't want to judge but Posh look weird with short hair, sorry. Seeing images of Posh and Becks (and then their kids) everywhere annoying (in my opinion, shove in the face). They big in just one year and few months. Not fan of Backstreet Boys and Nyisc but love some of their songs.

• 2 months later...

Oddly enough, I didn't really listen to music as a teenager until I went to college at 18. But in college I listened to Skillet the most.