Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Fictional bands you wish were real?

Tenor Clef

Umm... personally I don't know any fictional bands out there I want. :(

Let's see...

Octavia's orchestra: DEFINITELY

The Ferbettes: Euhm... just one I know (them Youtube videos of P+F really got me)

Those bands in Guitar Hero: they can play anything ^_^

Amir and Achmed Khan from Backyard Sports: That would be awesome.

...okay so they technically came out with a full album and singles, but with music that awsome and with its unfortunate "fictional anime band" status, it will never be mainstream, doesn't help the anime has already ended. Shame really.

That show. . . .T_T

All of my money.

Aw man, I totally forgot about these guys. I haven't seen Doug in forever.

I would love this band. Dunno how they'd sound with the original band members but they wrote this song so it's gotta be pretty darn good still.

I would love this band. Dunno how they'd sound with the original band members but they wrote this song so it's gotta be pretty darn good still.

ENOZ! How could I forget! My first time hearing this song dubbed, not bad, I still prefer the original

though. They are definitely another band i'd love to see. They actually put out a mini album with more songs by this (fictional) band. Awsome stuff.

ENOZ! How could I forget! My first time hearing this song dubbed, not bad, I still prefer the original

though. They are definitely another band i'd love to see. They actually put out a mini album with more songs by this (fictional) band. Awsome stuff.

Never heard the Japanese version (I always watch anime dubbed) but it's pretty good. But it's more cuz it sounds more like something on an album rather than live. I don't think there's an English version of the full version unfortunately.

Never heard the Japanese version (I always watch anime dubbed) but it's pretty good. But it's more cuz it sounds more like something on an album rather than live. I don't think there's an English version of the full version unfortunately.

And now you have. ;)

I prefer watching most anime in Japanese with subs, I just like the sound of the voices better. I have seen some episodes of Haruhi in English though, and I think its one of the better dubs I've seen. And dubs very rarely ever put put full versions of songs that have been dubbed into English, unfortunately.

I'm the type who pretty much tolerates any and all bad dubbing. I rarely find a dub where I even think it's bad, it's usually average or I like it. I don't like having to read subtitles all the time which is why I watch dubbed in the first place though.

I have heard of some anime that are generally accepted to be better in dub like BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad and Baccano. I haven't gotten around to watching BECK yet though.

I should add that I also don't like Japanese voices very often. To me they just don't fit the characters or what they are saying.