Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general If you were in charge of Hasbro...

Dashy 4 Ever

I would guarantee the continuation of the MLP episodes for generations :-D

Amazing new season after this new one :wub:

New characters, villains, heroes :orly:

Better MLP toys and merchandise :mlp_bedeyes:

Forget about the other stuff and focus on MLP :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3
  • Party! 1

10 minutes ago, TBD said:

I would..... sell it to Disney.:sneer: dun dun dunnnn!

If I allow Disney to do a collaboration with MLP and I'm in Charge of Hasbro, I'll make sure that executive meddling won't ruin either side of the Universes' equation. Because I'm a fan of both worlds and would want to see both worlds both out of universe and in of universe get along.

• Brohoof 1

hmm if there has to be a final episode it would have to go out in a big bang ! with some background characters evolved plus have discord and star swirl evolved talking with Celestia and luna as like a part one deal and for a part 2 would get a bit dark involving a mild war from cozy glow and trek plus also chrisy needs to get involved to :3 but also near the end of the show would a much heart warming / melted /sad but good ending for a message to the fans...like a real massage having twilight talking to the camera...deadpool style xD

• Party! 1

5 minutes ago, DarkShadowPonY said:

hmm if there has to be a final episode it would have to go out in a big bang ! with some background characters evolved plus have discord and star swirl evolved talking with Celestia and luna as like a part one deal and for a part 2 would get a bit dark involving a mild war from cozy glow and trek plus also chrisy needs to get involved to :3 but also near the end of the show would a much heart warming / melted /sad but good ending for a message to the fans...like a real massage having twilight talking to the camera...deadpool style xD

That sounds great! But I don't want MLP to end...:(

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1

I would just make Broadway bmusicals with actors wearing pony costumes singing songs about friendship. With villains  singing songs well not about friendship, but still would be awesome.:ticking:

Edited by R.D.Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Since we're totally fantasizing . . .

-The first G.I. Joe movie would have the subtitle Real American Heroes, screw what anyone else says. Would have more shootouts and play more like Zero Dark Thirty with a slightly lighter tone.

-Michael Bay can keep the first Transformers movie but every subsequent film gets a new director and new team. Make it like the old Planet of the Apes movies where it's the same setting but the premise, characters, and even genre keep changing.

-Jem and the Holograms wasn't even a show I was aware of as a kid but Jem was an insult to its fans. I don't know what a good Jem movie would be but I'd at least give another pass at the script before signing off on the film that does exist.

-The MLP movie . . . I could go on, and on and I liked the film. But to spare you a lecture for another part of this site, I'll just say that the MOVIE shouldn't feel less substantial than the seasonal two-parters. Give it a better villain, higher emotional stakes, and more connections to the actual show.

• Brohoof 1

I'd give my position to someone who actually knows what they're doing. However, I would definitely attempt to give more freedom to others, so they can implement their ideas without major restrictions. 

• Hugs 1

1.) bring Derpy's name back

2.) Luna and celestia's parents revealed

3.) bright mac & pear butter  Reunite with their kin

4.) Octavia & vinyl scratch episode (where vinyl scratch speaks)

5.) button mash episode 

And that's just the tip of the iceberg 

Edited by Crimson storm
  • Brohoof 1

On 11/6/2018 at 10:24 PM, Midnight Solace said:

That sounds great! But I don't want MLP to end...:(

FiM probably still needs to end, but I wouldn't scrap the universe that has been built. I'd take more of a "Star Trek TNG" approach. Keep the timeline intact. No reboots. Explore another part of the world, and introduce a new cast of characters. Old favorites can make occasional cameos or team up with the new cast for special occasions. Hasbro can make new shows, but the Equestria of G4 deserves to survive the test of time.

• smile 1

On 11/6/2018 at 11:52 PM, TBD said:

Mlp made by pixar would be awesome

If i were in charge of hasbro... i would put greenlight to fighting is magic, and i would pay them to do a bigger character selection :D

Edited by Usager

• 4 years later...

I would make the toys look more like G1 or G3 and give them the quality and variety that those generations had.

Kinda sad that now my only new releases of MLP toys come from Basic Fun and not Hasbro. But thank you for what you do, Basic Fun!

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Make it so MYM becomes the main priority for G5, with TYT taking more of a backseat. Basically just make sure MYM doesn't end up being cancelled or forgotten right as it's starting to hit its stride.

If I were in charge at Hasbro, I would make TYT the main priority from the start because it looks similar to Friendship is Magic. :winking-izzy:

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1

• 6 months later...

If I was in charge of Hasbro, I would do the following:

- Let the contract with Discovery Family expire on 2025.

- Bring MLP:FIM seasons 5-9 back to Netflix.

- Release MLP:FIM seasons 8 and 9 on DVD and the complete series on Blu-ray.

- Release A New Generation on Blu-ray and DVD.

- Add Pony Life to Netflix.

- Produce another Equestria Girls movie to serve as the proper finale to its G4 run.

- After the release of said movie, produce the G5 incarnation of Equestria Girls.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

- Season 4 of Transformers Animated is official
- Bayverse Sideswipe sticks around for the rest of the movies, just because
- Give EQG a proper conclusion
- More Pony Life
- slap whoever greenlit Newbie Dash and replace it with something else
- Power Rangers animated show that’s close to the comics
- For the love of god finish the Ranger teams still incomplete in the Lightning Collection. At the very least give me LSR Red and Titanium Rangers

Edited by Megas

Create and or firm up a canon for MLP, at least G4 and G5. Firmly connect the two series.

Keep the comics in canon.

FIM series bluray.

Make a weekly half hour G5 show.

Make at least one more G4 movie.

On 2018-11-06 at 8:47 PM, Dashy 4 Ever said:

Forget about the other stuff and focus on MLP :adorkable:

Can't exactly do that since they have plenty of other popular properties too.

On 2018-11-06 at 8:52 PM, TBD said:

Michael Scott No GIFs | Tenor

• smile 1

If I were in charge of Hasbro I would emphasize on and further the deep moral lessons and growth of spirit character development that was the backbone of G4.

I would ENCOURAGE creative thoughts and ideas for both story and humor from writers instead of trying stifle it for cheap filler episodes.

I would also include more stories exploring different creatures stories and arcs to show the diversity of the world the ponies live in.

On the subject of diversity itself I would put in some diverse characters as well show casing some of the issues such as LGBT related ones.

I would keep it subtle and tasteful.

First of all the focus will NEVER be on that they are diverse character but on that character's development who happens to be a diverse character.

In other words, the thought should never come to "Oh goodie here's that stupid w0ke character." 

No no no, the view should be:", AWESOME! It's this character again. I love this character they're so witty,  funny, etc 

Finally and I know this is really pushing the limit but I would also the teaching and learning of basic magic and understanding of it.

Yep make it a bit more pro pagan/Christian values added in. 

• Brohoof 1