Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you currently obsessed or 'in love' with?

Canary Yellow

(edited)
11 hours ago, AveryGamerDude said:

Honestly? MLP: FiM. I'm not even kidding when I say I think it's an unhealthy obsession.

Same. I have been since 2012 when I first watched it. Only now joined the forums tho.

I'ts been at the point where it's the only thing I watch, and had been for some odd 7 years now, with some spurts of other things mixed in for a few seasons or so.

Edited by SOlinS

Singing is a big one for me. It's my best form of release and finding peace. I would love to find what's missing in my life so far though. I'm not unhappy but it does seem as if something is absent and I don't know what it is yet. I'd like to discover what that is. 

3 hours ago, SOlinS said:

Same. I have been since 2012 when I first watched it. Only now joined the forums tho.

I'ts been at the point where it's the only thing I watch, and had been for some odd 7 years now, with some spurts of other things mixed in for a few seasons or so.

I wish I was part of the herd at least as long as you...

• Brohoof 2

On 7/21/2019 at 9:33 AM, The Historian said:

... Azur Lane.

Don't judge me.

So you must be quite excited for the upcoming Azur Lane kancolle 2.0 series coming out then huh?

• 2 years later...
9 minutes ago, TBD said:

Right now, Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss! :kirin:

They should really release something new though. Hazbin is like… 2-3 years old now :worry:

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Splashee said:

They should really release something new though. Hazbin is like… 2-3 years old now :worry:

yes i know right? I heard they're official now and will be on TV but man, I haven't heard anything after that. we really need something new, like maybe a short MV? like Angel dust!

• Brohoof 1

1594520593_2021Broncosm.jpg.4118d0aaab8d383317aeabc05e796f74.jpgRight now I'm really excited about the new Ford Bronco- the one that's going to be competition for the Jeep Wrangler, not the new weird mini one that's on the roads now. So far I really like what I've seen and read about it. I like the exterior, interior, and mechanical options available. The price spec'd out with the mechanicals I want isn't too outrageous for what you get either.

I possibly might get one in 2023 if I can make my financial voodoo work. I would regularly do light-moderate offroading with it too.

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1