Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What's your current smartphone?

Sophie

Nokia E90. Yeah, it was considered a smart phone when it was made. I really dislike the modern phones - Apple as a company, the Android OS and touchscreens in general. The only correct touchscreen implementation that I encountered IMO was on the Psion Series 5 PDAs.

• Brohoof 2

iPhone 13. Pretty happy with it, don't see myself needing an upgrade for a good few years. My only concern is the way Apple phones battery get worse and worse with each IOS update.

• 2 months later...

I got the Samsung 24 last week. I had my previous one for about four years and it wasn't working too well, so felt that it was time for an upgrade. :coco:

(edited)

My current smartphone is a Motorola G9 Play, had it since Christmas 2020, still serves my needs and has been a good phone, I don't have plans on replacing it unless something goes wrong.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud
  • Brohoof 1

I have a Moto-G Power (2020 version). I chose it for its long battery life and bought it because now, with everything on earth running on some silly app, I can’t eat, drink, sleep or flush a toilet without one of these. This is the first and only smartphone I’ve ever had.

• Hugs 1

• 2 months later...