Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What games are you currently looking forward to?

Omega Centauri

I am currently looking forward to Bubsy - The Whoolies strike back, the new Spiderman Game, the upcoming second Season of the Batman Telltale Series...and i think thats it. I dont know much about upcoming Games, i think Sonic Forces is also still upcoming, right?

Oh yeah, if its true, than im also hyped for the Resident Evil 2 Remake.

Edited by Twilight Doll

Well, I was looking forward to the Junkertown map on Overwatch, if that counts. It's really fun! I've only played once but it's very detailed. :)

I'm also looking forward to playing Dishonored and Deus Ex: Human Revolution on my Steam account. I picked them up recently because I've heard good things about them, and I'll be installing them soon.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

I currently don't have access to a PS4 atm otherwise it would be RE8. For now though it's gonna be Skyward Sword HD

• 10 months later...

I'm kind of looking forward to Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, sound like it will put a needed wrench in the Borderlands formula the series has sorely needed as of recent. Like the games are great and all but they feel same-y, Wonderlands looks like it although still feeling like a Borderlands game will also feel different and, that's what I want to see. Plus, I don't think I need to express how good of an idea a full game based on the Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC in 2 sounds on paper and seemingly in practice.

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet for sure. I know we have a long time to wait until next November but I am excited.

Sonic Frontiers, Freedom Planet 2, Tunic, Klonoa: Phantasy Reverie Series, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Deltarune Chapter 3 (and onwards), Overwatch 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC

I'll definitely be eating good this year.

• 1 month later...

Also Metroid Prime 4. :) But mostly I'm looking forward to Advance Wars: Booty Camp. I don't think it will be that good, but I'm still curious about the new character designs and what they did with the music. :)

• Brohoof 1