Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What games are you currently looking forward to?

Omega Centauri

Sonic Superstars, SMB Wonder and Turnip Boy Robs a Bank.

Mario and Sonic will scratch my platforming itch, so am definitely looking forward to those. Turnip Boy will be interesting, as it looks like it'll completely different from the first game. I'm sure it will be just as hilarious though. :3

22 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

I can’t wait for Billie Bust Up. After what’s been teased so far I’m pretty excited for it. Daniel Ingram is doing a great job with the music.

I saw demos of it last night, and so far it's shaping up to be the next Hat in Time and a potential goldmine for mods. Good as it looks, though, I think I'll wait to see the finished product - Those boss demos looked tough. 

Edited by Sasoriman
  • Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Sasoriman said:

I saw demos of it last night, and so far it's shaping up to be the next Hat in Time and a potential goldmine for mods. Good as it looks, though, I think I'll wait to see the finished product - Those boss demos looked tough. 

Yeah it reminded me a lot of A Hat in Time as well. Since I really loved that game I’m looking forward to checking this out.

Definitely looking forward to that remake of Mario vs DK. I haven't used my Switch all that much this year, but it's going to get a lot of love from next month. :3

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, definitely. :izzy-shine: Final Fantasy VII Remake revitalized my hope for the Final Fantasy franchise experiencing a renaissance and this next installment looks like it's going to make FFVII Remake an even better example of a remake done right than RE4 Remake. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Streets of Rogue 2- a roguelike sandbox in a fully destructible city.

Rooftops & Alleys- a very fun-looking freerunning game.

Slay the Spire 2- a sequel to one of the best deckbuilder roguelikes I've ever played

I'm waiting for the final DLC for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. When it's released, I'll play the main story.