Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you have to look forward to?

Jinx

5 hours ago, Blivy said:

WELLL one of these days id like to get this! 

97679a80e3ffb8f8b31cd40439082ea9.jpg

No way!

Short -term speaking, I'm looking forward to Christmas and New Years, and finishing this semester. Long-term speaking.....I'm looking forward to graduating college, moving in with my boyfriend and putting my college degree to use. :fluttershy: Oh. And getting another 2nd gen truck....or two.:sealed:

I am looking forward to my next anime convention, Con+Alt+Delete which is December 19 - 22nd, 2019. It’s almost here! I can’t wait.

I don't know, something amazing, I guess (somebody please get that reference).

But seriously, I have no clue. There's plenty of stuff I could look forward to, but none of it is realistic, so they're more just dreams and fantasies than anything. Looking forward to one of those would be like living a lie constantly.

Even though it’s going to be hard going to school then straight to work... I am looking forward to heading back to college next year. 

It’s figure drawing so it’ll be challenging but it’ll really help me draw better. 

I’m looking forward to getting my third ear piercing whenever the ones I have now heal. Also getting a first tattoo.

• Brohoof 1

Short term, I'm looking forward to seeing "Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker" tomorrow as well as Christmas next week! :yay:

Long term though, I'm not really looking forward to anything, as my future is uncertain and I have a rough road ahead of me.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

I have a trip to Las Vegas and the grand canyon booked. It’s well over a year away so hopefully the world is normal by then.

Trust me the Grand Canyon is well worth it,  been there 3 times!  :kirin:

Going camping this week!

• Brohoof 1