Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you have to look forward to?

Jinx

I'm asking you exactly what the topic says. Having things to look forward to is the driving force of motivation, the only thing to keep people positive and uplifting. Depression sets in when you have nothing to look forward to.

The main things I look forward to are my art, and friends.

My art keeps me positive, because I can feel myself getting better.

I feel that my friends I've met in the past few months are one of the biggest driving forces, and keep me moving forward.

I couldn't draw to save Luna's life, but I'm the same with my writing - getting better and the knowledge that your hard work is being appreciated is one of the greatest incentives to push on with that craft and also just be happy in life. 

You're absolutely right, doing something challenging that you love is always something to look forward to and drives away loads of worries in your life. It's just so rewarding!

Oh, and I get really overexcited about new MLP episodes too.

Obviously. Posted Image

I look forward for my paychecks

I look forward for my finished projects

I look forward for my imminent promotions

I look forward to save enough to buy a nice, clean house to call my own, where I would spend the last 50 years of my miserable life

• Brohoof 3

I look forward to different things at different times.  When one thing passes, I have a day that I have near to nothing to look forward to as I try to find something else in the near future.  

Other than ponies? I look forward to the evenings and weekends, both of which are very necessary stress relievers for me. I also look forward to hanging out with my family, as my cousins are just generally awesome people all around. I'll drop anything I'm doing to hang out and do something crazy with them. :D

nothing my life is a horrible mess.....jk! XD Um...hmm... I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEW EPISODE OF MLP SEASON THREE!!! OHH!!! YOU JUST GOT BURNED!!! Posted Image  Kidding!!! Sheesh... I need to work on controlling myself! 

I look forward to my days off from work because for those days my time belongs to me, I don't have to answer to anyone but myself. I look forward to my exit strategy of becoming an author falling into place so for the first time in my life I can be my own man. I look forward to playing my video games, I have been a gamer since I could pick up a controller. And I look foward to certain shows, MLP being one of the top shows I look forward to it just brings out my inner Pinkie Pie.

I look forward to tomorrow because it's a new day and who knows what it brings, video game releases 'coz I'm a gamer and my games library is never big enough (lol), and MLP 'coz it's one of the best shows ever Posted Image

Rather than looking forward to really anything during the day, I look forward to me coming home and going back to bed honestly. But some other things are....

-Getting a project/homework done

-That DLC or game that came out, and it is waiting at your house

-Paycheck

Life, family, friends, fun. I have much to look foward too. Having fun with friends, sharing laughs, spending time with family. I also look forward to my future. Getting a job, going to college, getting my dream job, getting a house, gettin' married, maybe having some kids too? Heheh. Lifes just started. There is still much i havn't seen, so much i havn't learned, and much i should do. And thats what i really look foward too. Having a nice life filled with friends and family and happiness. Heh, now idk if any of that is gonna happen, hell i might become some ol' beggar, but hey, i can happen. I try to be optimistic. Ofcourse there are small things i look foward to today but thats really just having fun, watching videos, and playing video games with my friends.

Theres always something in life that you can look foward too. Always. Those who are depressed and believe life aint worth livin' just havn't realized what those things are. And those are the things that drive you foward, if you can't figure out what those things are, then you aint going nowhere. At least thats what i believe.

• Brohoof 1

The new episodes every Saturday. I watch them every Saturday night and it's always something I look forward to.

Christmas. I have 3 reasons.

1. Well, it's Christmas. I love it. It's snow everywhere and I can spend time with my family.

2. My mom will feel a lot better because we're going to be at her parents house those days.

3. I'm going to Stockholm to see my partner :wub: I can't wait!

I look forward until tomorrow. It's Sunday and I guess I'm one of the few who loves Mondays Posted Image

After the end of the long hard day, I have to say that the thing I most look forward to is my soft, fluffy bed.

Actually, it's a cheap, thin mattress with lumpy pillows, but when you're exhausted, it's complete bliss to curl up under the threadbare blankets.

laugh.png

I don't live on the looking forward level...but I know I have things to look forward.

I look forward to re-start college next year, and this time do well.

I look forward to speak to lots of people in MLPForums.

I look forward to having the suggestions I made that, if they get implemented, htey help MLPForums and/or make it better.

I look forward to hear new music that enlightens my day.

I look forward to playing tennis better each time I go practice.

I look forward to getting better on drums ech time I practice.

I look forward to getting more pony stuff.

I look forward to spend more time with my friends.

I look forward to having a new brony meetup in Argentina.

I look forward to seeing my parents back and hear they had a great vacation time in USA.

I look forward to having a good family reunion in Christmas.

smile.png

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1

I look forward to Going home after a long day at school

I look forward to watching a new episode of mlp on Saturday

I look forward to hanging out with my friend occasionally

I look forward to getting more of my fanfic done,

I look forward to the approaching Christmas.

A chance to hang out with my friends on campus after classes, and to chat with everypony here. A chance to work on my writing and drawing with a FiM episode on in the background. And sleep, most definitely sleep. smile.png

More long term, getting my pilots license and ratings.

Edited by Sky Nomad

Graduating college this summer is a big motivation for me right now. I am so ready to be done with the commute and the papers. I am ready to have my life in one direction.

I also am looking forword to getting engaged sometime next year. :)

What always keeps me motivated is looking forword to every new day as an opportunity to learn something new and spend with the people I love and enjoy keeping company with, and also my precious hound dog :D

Christmas.

New Year's Eve.

Also, I know I'm probably a bit too old for it, but I WANT IT TO SNOW!!! :D Yes, snow is a pain in the neck when you have to travel thru it but since I moved into town, I can walk to work so now I can enjoy snow again.

I get to see my ex again in a couple of weeks. I know, that sounds like something one shouldn't be excited for, but I am because we didn't have a bad break-up.

And then later next month I get to go on an orchestra trip. We're going to go further North than I've ever been. (They're going to have a very hard time getting me to go back home...)

Christmas.

New Year's Eve.

Also, I know I'm probably a bit too old for it, but I WANT IT TO SNOW!!! biggrin.png Yes, snow is a pain in the neck when you have to travel thru it but since I moved into town, I can walk to work so now I can enjoy snow again.

You're never too old for snow!  I know I'd definitely love to see snow again.  I wish it would snow in Hawaii. sad.png

Anyways, I'm definitely looking forward to going to London this coming summer.  Never left the US much, let alone Hawaii, so I'm definitely looking forward to visiting the UK. laugh.png

You're never too old for snow!  I know I'd definitely love to see snow again.  I wish it would snow in Hawaii. sad.png

Anyways, I'm definitely looking forward to going to London this coming summer.  Never left the US much, let alone Hawaii, so I'm definitely looking forward to visiting the UK. laugh.png

Ha, the UK is where I live, specifically, England. XD You'll love it but... don't forget to bring an umbrella! English weather is notoriously unstable; just cuz it's summer, does not mean that the sun will always shine! :D