Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What are you looking forward to?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I really thought there was a general thread for this already, but I guess not. :| Unless I missed it entirely. XD

One of the things that I really enjoy in life, is looking forward to things. Having anticipation and excitement for whatever. Whether it be a big event or something as simple as a good meal, I love to look forward to things like that.

Let's share our own excitement for whatever we are looking forward to! It is always good to reffect on things like this, can't forget the simple joys in life.

As for long term, I am very excited for some games that are releasing in the next couple of months as well as the Xbox One X. There is something magical about the holiday gaming season. :3 I am also really anticipating the arrival of Fall and Winter, both wonderful times of the year. Nice and cold, peaceful, quiet. I love it.

For the short term, I am looking forward to possibly getting a pizza later today and chatting with my boyfriend as well, since it is Friday after all. Again, loving the simple stuff. :D 

• Brohoof 1

Probably Halloween - even though I don't have any super cool plans for it, I still really like the overall spooky atmosphere. :D

Let's see, there's the new episodes of Steven Universe whenever they finally come out, season 2 of Yuki Yuna is a Hero this fall, the next installment in Digimon Adventure Tri, Sonic Forces, Legend of Korra Turf Wars part 2, Voltron Legendary Defender season 4, Bojack Horseman season 4, Thor Ragnarok, MLP the Movie 2017, and the EQG Youtube series coming out next year.

13 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

My sign-spining job this weekend. It's great to finally have a paying Part-Time Job after all this time!

Sign spinning must be fun.

The Galaxy Note8. I'm not that much into mobles, but I've always wanted a phone I could draw on and use underwater for those ultra rare occasions ;P I never buy phones every year, so I want something that could last, like my phone now which I've had for over 4 years. The price though...it might bankrupt me.

• Brohoof 1

Some things that I'm really looking forward to are:

- Kingdom Hearts 3

- The MLP movie coming out in October

- The new season 6 competitive mode in Overwatch

- The new No More Heroes game for the Nintendo Switch 

- Brony and some anime conventions next year. 

• 1 year later...

I'm looking forward to the next family trip in about a year. I'm also looking forward to doing more astrophotography this winter. Winter skies are simply beautiful! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1