Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What are you looking forward to?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A show of classic videogame characters being mostly voiced by horses, an animated movie whose main character is voiced by a cool dude but hated by Twitter because it’s trendy, AND BREATH OF THE FUCKING WILD 2 :Cozy:

Talking to the greatest person ever on Discord later:ooh: 

Getting my Lena tattoo and possibly some others on my birthday in just a couple days, prob will have to wait a little bit longer...:Daydreaming:

And of course, CHRISTMAS :pinkie: 

Oh yeah and some other stuff I can't mention just yet

47 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

What kind is it?  

The legal kind. There is a distant relative obstructing the sale of this real estate. Rejecting every single offer, so far. And everyone is tired, already. Because this person doesn't want to understand she is demanding too much for the actual condition of the house. Which she neglected in the first place.

I've come to realize that we are civilized animals at best. And there are no limits as to how far desperate people will go to survive. But I am not the one adopting without the capacity to raise children. So, now her family has multiplied, because their kids are having kids of their own. And she needs more money, I guess? Besides all the stuff she already stole from my family.

And I just don't care. But hopefully she settles down for a reasonable offer. So, we can end this tiring lawsuit.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, They call me Loyalty said:

The legal kind. There is a distant relative obstructing the sale of this real estate. Rejecting every single offer, so far. And everyone is tired, already. Because this person doesn't want to understand she is demanding too much for the actual condition of the house. Which she neglected in the first place.

I've come to realize that we are civilized animals at best. And there are no limits as to how far desperate people will go to survive. But I am not the one adopting without the capacity to raise children. So, now her family has multiplied, because their kids are having kids of their own. And she needs more money, I guess? Besides all the stuff she already stole from my family.

And I just don't care. But hopefully she settles down for a reasonable offer. So, we can end this tiring lawsuit.

No I meant the gaming PC.  What brand is it?  

• 8 months later...

Just a little over a month before more G5 horses (really excited, as they’ve really stepped up their game with chapter 4 :yay:), EQD’s horses around the world, as I wanna see my entries, with my high quality imported horse merch, and I wanna finish the suck ass Mega Man X7 so I can play the progressively better MMX games, finishing with X8 as I’ve never played it before :mlp_icwudt: (so was X7, but started first with it due to it’s infamy :dash:)

3 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Bratwursts being cooked for tomorrow:BrightMacContent:  

oh snaps! I'm going to have bratwursts today! 

Which is what im looking forward to

• Brohoof 1