Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What are you looking forward to?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I am looking forward to getting my VTNE over with. It has taken me a year to prepare for and I just want it it be over.

In the somewhat short term (hopefully in a few months), I'm looking forward to maybe moving in with my brother. He lives in a big city where, he says, there are several jobs I could potentially get within walking distance of where he lives, and jobs are nice for money which I really need right now. It's a distinct possibility considering he's having issues with money right now himself, as he's having a difficult time getting the money to actually pay off his apartment rent. He and I have hatched an idea (that I want him to be as serious as I am about going through with) where he could move into a 2 bedroom apartment and me and him could split the rent. This opportunity would allow me to accomplish my long term goals, and also give me the chance to play things like Smash Ultimate and also once again pick up Paladins, and maybe even begin streaming it if the computer they have is up to par for the task. :) 

In the long term (in about a year I hope), I'm really looking forward to releasing the tabletop game I've been developing into the world. I really hope it gets somewhere, because I've put forth so much of my time into getting it to where it is now, and I'm really hopeful that I can work on it some more to make it into something profound. As of right now, it is kind of a mess, but I don't think it will really take much to make it into a game that potentially could be played by thousands of people. I know how this sounds, but it could make me serious money. Sure that isn't what this is really about, but it's good to have some money at least. Right now I'm almost completely broke, so... *shrug*

Also sort of looking forward to finding a male companion to love! :D 

Edited by King Kremling

For short term, I am excited about my husband and I's friends coming over tonight for movie night. We would have done it last night but I got held up at another engagement much later than I intended. But it all worked out in the end.

Semi short term, I'm looking forward to my husband and I's anniversary which is the first of January. :3 

Long term, looking to get back into the educational seat and go in for some extra schooling of my craft just so I can attach it to my resume. Upon moving to New York, there's a few Mortuary law differences, so I have to take a few classes to get myself up to speed on their processes and ins and outs.

Right now, the holiday season. There's some local events happening next weekend that I'm really looking forward to. I'm also looking forward to a great night to do some astronomy. I have a new eyepiece and filter I want to test out. Last time I tried, the moon was being a gigantic pain.

I'm looking forward to

Christmas

new Steven Universe episodes

roleplay responses

my mother completely recovering from her three heart surgeries

and right now, Hot Cocoa Kisses that I requested for when my sister and mother go to the store.

In 5 days the TVs I ordered on Black Friday will be arriving. My monitor broke after 6 long years of use, so I'm using my sister's until they arrive. Gonna be trying out the dual monitor setup for the first time. Its going to make switching between PC and Xbox a lot easier. Plus its going to come in handy when I stream, keeping one monitor on my game, and the other on OBS and my chat.

For my life to end...jkjk

I'm looking forward for this semester to end, only two more weeks. 

Short term: I'm looking forward to earnin more money since peak season is upon us and more work means more money. I also am looking forward to my sister and I being able to play stardew valley together after 2 months of being unable too.

Long term: I just look forward to just being a better me, and to meet new people and experience new things. And also maybe improve a little more on my art skills as well.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Moving this year, moving somewhere I would rather be and spend the rest of my life near. And more fun trips to see places as well. But for that, that's it for now, cause I dunno what type of bleh that entire thing is gonna be.

Oh also I am looking forward to getting something I just bought, but since I just bought it, it's gonna be a while before it gets here. xD