Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aggressive Positive Ranting Thread

Iris Flower

We all need to rant about things every now and then. What if I told you that there is a fun way to rant? Introducing aggressive positive rants! All you gotta do is what exactly the title implies. Rant about anything positive in your life aggressively. I'll give an example of myself aggressively ranting about my love for lemon flavored treats:

Oh. My. GLOB. 

Lemon treats are like my rejuvenation food! I just wanna eat them all day like a lion chews on it's meaty dinner! Orange treats are no match for the lemony goodness of those new cake pops from Starbucks or the lemon custard tarts from my local market! Lemons on their own are good but LEMON TREATS ARE DA-BOMB!!!! I can burn people's houses down... with the lemon treats. 

Pumpkin spice treats? nah. Chocolate fudge treats? Maybe. Lemon treats??? HECK YEAH! . 

• Brohoof 3

Cool idea for a thread!

Okay, I love SINGING!! I could sing all day and all night! Sometimes I can't sleep on a night before I go to do my community theater gig because I can't wait to enter into another world that singing onstage provides. I forget all sense of nervousness in front of an audience because I'm in my own bubble of pure joy. I'm not me anymore, I'm a better person and free of all the things that I don't want to be. Singing is a gift I can't repay, but I can pay it forward by singing to others and hopefully brightening up their day. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Narcissus said:

Cool idea for a thread!

Okay, I love SINGING!! I could sing all day and all night! Sometimes I can't sleep on a night before I go to do my community theater gig because I can't wait to enter into another world that singing onstage provides. I forget all sense of nervousness in front of an audience because I'm in my own bubble of pure joy. I'm not me anymore, I'm a better person and free of all the things that I don't want to be. Singing is a gift I can't repay, but I can pay it forward by singing to others and hopefully brightening up their day. 

I love the positive aggression here. Keep at it!

Have I told anyone that golden retrievers are the best breed in the whole frickin universe? Well now you know!!! They're friendly towards everyone and everything. You can be the sweetest person in the world or the most awful criminal, and they just don't care who you are. They got a really pretty coat that lives up to its name. They are amazing swimmers. Their soft mouth can carry many things without having to bite on it. They follow, and follow, and follow. They want nothing more than to play all day and night. And that smile. That. Adorable. Smile. No other dog breed has got the smile that goldies do. It's infectious. I'll give anything just to get one of these suckers in my life. I love them so much eeeeeee :love:

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Have I told anyone that golden retrievers are the best breed in the whole frickin universe? Well now you know!!! They're friendly towards everyone and everything. You can be the sweetest person in the world or the most awful criminal, and they just don't care who you are. They got a really pretty coat that lives up to its name. They are amazing swimmers. Their soft mouth can carry many things without having to bite on it. They follow, and follow, and follow. They want nothing more than to play all day and night. And that smile. That. Adorable. Smile. No other dog breed has got the smile that goldies do. It's infectious. I'll give anything just to get one of these suckers in my life. I love them so much eeeeeee :love:

I both highly agree and love this. 

I could rant on and on about how much I love Rainbow and how perfect she is, but I think anyone who's watched the show already knows B)

Other than her, I really love saxophones. They look amazing (especially baris), the amount of precision required to get them to work properly is insane, putting in the work to get them to that level of precision is extremely rewarding, they feel great in the hands, they sound incredible (tenors and baris, anyway), and did I mention how beautiful they are yet? :wub: I just wish the saxophone community wasn't full of people who are stuck in the 70's (I guess that's hypocritical of me considering I hate how modern companies ruined the tone of the saxophone, but whatever)

My mom and I hit the thrift stores again today. It's our regular Friday thing. We have such a blast while on the hunt for treasures! It is such a thrill to find something you love, and get it for just a couple of bucks! Today, BOOTS! Really cute, and fit me perfectly. I tell you. Look at them, and you'd swear they were brand spankin' new! $8.99! Boom, they're mine now! My mom spotted them for me. It's great to work in tandem with a like minded bargain hunter!

I want to talk about how much I adore Katsuki Bakugou from My Hero Academia. He is stunningly gorgeous. He is so attractive that he could be considered perfect. He may be hot-headed and aggressive but I see that as charming! I love him so, so, so much. I can’t get enough of looking at him! Seeing photos and videos of him after a stressful day makes me feel so much better. I have a poster of him, a figure of him, a plush of him, and a 150x50cm dakimakura of him. I am head over heels <3

Eijirou Kirishima? Close second

Denki Kaminari? Tied for second place with Kirishima

Bakugou? My #1

IMG_0485.JPG

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Let's just take a moment to realize how ADORABLE Rainbow Blitz x Applejack is??? I mean come ON people, I just feel this ship is so underated, it needs attention! It needs love! The art is so cute! I must rant it here!!!

IMG_2725.thumb.JPG.acd65b7edae4164225965ec5fe04cca9.JPG

CAMPUS IS CLOSED!!!!!!!:glimmer:....

:mlp_nom:yay.

Edited by TBD