Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Positivity Thread

Derpaholic

Greetings, good people of MLPF, and welcome to the wonderfully upbeat positivity thread!

Here, we focus on the positive, and positive only. Share all the good things currently happening in your life, things you love about yourself, things you love about the world, et cetera and so forth.

Anything goes here as long as it's happy and cheerful
Help boost your own self-esteem, as well as the self-esteem of others, help out your fellow man, try not to cause any trouble, and happy posting!

bq6QwUN.jpg

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 15

I'm loving life atm. It's possible within the next two years I'll be working a $160k salary, which is exciting. Also, September is me and my girlfriend's three year anniversary. Fun times, fun times.

• Brohoof 4

I am having a well deserved restful day off and enjoying this marathon of the show America Unearthed on History 2. It is bit hot where I am but the humidity is down from what it has been these last few weeks or so which is a nice break.

• Brohoof 1

This year has been one of my best years so far. My family is supporting me, I've been to some great places and I feel happier these days now that I regularly sleep and eat. C:

Thanks for making this thread, Derp My Life! We really needed a thread like this one. :D

• Brohoof 3

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
  • Brohoof 8

I'm on a diet.

Burger King brought back chicken fries.

I'm going to get some with some friends in like ten minutes.

The world is awesome right now. I don't like Burger King, but I'm going to be positive because they just made the best decision ever.

Also life is going good, I have a good job, and I got plenty of online and offline friends that are all cool. I give positivity two giant hooves up.

• Brohoof 3

This is a wonderful thread! I'm having a busy and productive day at work and I think I set myself up to have an easy day tomorrow. Can't wait!

• Brohoof 4

I am having a very good day, personally. I just finished off the cavatelle from yesterday (which was also an amazing day), I had gotten some good games in yesterday & plan on doing the same, & our resident Eternal Joy activist just had some fun making up one of his posts using a song I sent him, which always makes me happy to know I did something useful for a friend.

PS Can this be the theme song of this thread?

Oh and tomorrow I get to spend time with my dad, whom I absolutely adore spending time with. Maybe we will go out to eat some sushi, or just stay home & play some Borderlands or Halo, I don't care; It is always fun to get some time with him, since he is always soooo busy anymore, plus he just had 3 late nights in a row (and by late nights I mean working 8 am to 9 pm, so 13 hour workdays) so I am sure he will enjoy the break from it all

• Brohoof 2

Holy shit did they really bring back chicken fries?  :o  :D

This is a good day indeed

Yep, just got down hanging out with one of my best friends over some boxes of chicken fries.

I feel like a young teenager again, man. They were pretty darn good. The lady behind the counter even told us that yesterday night, they ran out of chicken fries and had to turn away people because they were only there for the chicken fries.

Burger King... you've done good today. You were my least favorite fast food place, but you might just elevate in status.

Positivity really does pay off!

• Brohoof 2

Well I'm actually excited to start school on Wednesday. I'm at a new school and I can't wait for the new experience.

I don't think I've ever seen someone so positive about a new school lol

Edited by Mister_SGG
  • Brohoof 2

Well I guess I can make my first post here by saying that I'm looking forward to graduate school and finding new ways to detect water contaminants. I can also say that I know I'll have at least one friend who I want to support as she heads to her new school year too, and that the feeling is mutual :)

• Brohoof 1