Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Sleeping Position

Yoshi89

I only ever sleep when I'm tired... so what ever position my body ends up in when I lay in bed. Usually on my stomach with my arms under my pillow, and head to the right. Though sometimes I'll sleep on my back, but never on my side.

I cuddle my other pillow to my right sometimes, having it in between my legs. Other times I sleep with my arms under my pillow with my head turned towards the left while laying down on my stomach. 

I have to sleep lying down or else I get really uncomfortable. I used to put a blanket between my legs to help out my back, but I stopped and I'm paying for that with minor back pain that occasionally flares up.

• 1 month later...

These days it's mostly "Flop around 'till you fall asleep" type of deal.  Can't wait for the cooler months when I can fall asleep easier without bed sheets sticking to me.

I normally sleep on my back for awhile, then roll over and sleep on my stomach with one arm under the pillow. My back will bother me the next day if I sleep on my side. 

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Retro*Derpy said:

I can't fall asleep on my back or stomach. Have to be on my side, doesn't matter which one.

Same!
This is a problem for me right now, since I broken my leg, and have annoying spikes in my foot, so I have to have my foot slightly off of the bed to even manage

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...