Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Sleeping Position

Yoshi89

I sleep on my side, it depends on how I feel, usually I face my fan, so I'm on my right side, but sometimes I get irritated by it and I flip around. I also hug a plush to sleep or wrap my legs around my comforter

Edited by Dark Tempest

On my stomach (with head to the side) with the covers over my head. There's a small space for my face so that I can breathe. :)

• Brohoof 1

I can only ever sleep on my right side but is super uncomfortable for my left arm and inner things/knees so sometimes I hug a pillow to keep my shoulder square with my body and fold the blanket so it makes a layer between my legs X3

post-14906-0-53331700-1478488532.jpg

According to the above chart, I am someone who sleeps in the soldier position. I cannot, for the life of me, sleep any other way. I just can't get comfortable if I try.

• Brohoof 1

I usually sleep on my stomach with my hands under the pillow and legs in a "4" position, or my left side in a fetus position. My back - you can forget about. :lol:

Edited by Guest

I usually sleep in a position that's halfway between a fetal position and the log position(unless it's cold, then I go into a a tight fetal position). Sometimes I sleep in the soldier position though. I will never be able to sleep on my stomach though, it feels like I'm gonna suffocate.

i move a lot in my sleep and am like a cat, i can sleep anywhere in any position on anything LOL

as long as theres space for me to stretch my legs (starfish) then im comfy. I have rather long legs that dont like being restrained by small spaces when i sleep. i also sleep on my arm a lot, but dont really losing feeling in it. 

The most usual sleeping position for me is just something between the fetal and yearner positions. I don't usually have my legs straightened all the way but I'm not exactly curled up into a ball either. At least one thing I know for sure is that I always have a plushie embraced in my arms.  ^_^

I sleep on my sides, it's harder for me to go to bed while sleeping on my back or stomach.  Also, I can't sleep with my legs covered, I tend to kick the blankets off in my sleep.