Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your current project?

Honsou

Oh...wouldn't you like to know...

I'm afraid I can't post an image of my current project.  It's top secret.  But don't worry, you will all see it soon enough.  Oh yes, it will be amazing, and it will fix you good...   wait...scratch that last part.

• Brohoof 1

Previous project: Just finished my :pinkie: glorious avatar. :pinkie:   80/16/15 - 8/26/15

Current project: :) Becoming Pinkie Pie! :)  07/22/15 - 07/29/15 and 08/27/15 to present   (http://hypnoponies.net/)

Next project: :yay: Working on my profile page. :ph34r: THE FUTUUUUURE

Next Next project: :huh: Designing a new avatar. :sunshower: SO IN THE FUTURE, LIKE AT LEAST A MONTH MAYBE TWO!

Next Next Next project: :mellow: Get good enough at drawing that I can make a request shop. :maud: FUTURE EVERYPONY... FUTURE.

Edited by Shimmerlicious
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I don't really have one big project I'm working on, but a bunch I am slowing working towards.

-Going to start practicing drawing again soon.

-Need to look into BronyCon for next year

-Need to buy a 3x5 flag of the Crystal Empire

-Survive first semseter

current projects

-I'm guest commentating my friend's Paper Mario 2 LP

-I need to finish a drawing my friend requested of his OC

-I need to start a drawing of my OC in Paper Mario form...

-Once the third one is done I need to use that image to create another image

​and I finished everything... the LP was canceled though until I could meet him in person

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

current projects

-I'm guest commentating my friend's Paper Mario 2 LP

-I need to finish a drawing my friend requested of his OC

-I need to start a drawing of my OC in Paper Mario form...

-Once the third one is done I need to use that image to create another image

Holy crap those first 2 projects on that list are on my project list?!

Learning the bass clarinet. Because that's going to go better than the tenor saxophone, oboe, and Bb Clarinet. Totally.

I have a specific goal, though - learning a particular fun piece, and recording it and posting it up for my friends. If I can manage that, I'll for sure try it with the tenor saxophone and oboe, too.

Now that I've posted it, it must be done, right? =P

• Brohoof 2

I've been working on a picture of a bunch of different fictional character in pixel art style. I started when I first started high school, so it's been about two to three years. I still need to finish it though. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently building a (fictional) world mostly for fun. I have started but progress has been slow due to either procrastination or forgetting. I do have a general idea for what it's going to be like, but no specifics yet. Got a language in progress though!

U93RTxX.jpg

• Brohoof 3

My projects that I'm indecisive about and will probably never finish:

- An FPS inspired by F.E.A.R.

- A MLP fan game that feels like a dumbed down version of an Elder Scrolls game.

- Some shitty video game crossover drawn in the DCAU art style.

Edited by SpaceOnion

Working on a rather large fictional world right now.  I've been considering maybe leaving it alone for a while since I feel slightly burnt out over it and maybe try working on something smaller, but I'm not sure what to go for or in what direction.  I keep trying to think of something else but I keep coming back to this one world and I feel as though it's yelling at me to finish it up before writing about it.  I wanted to have plenty of lore to lean on before writing it...