Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone here a teenager?

joshuachasseur

I'm 15 (feels like I've been for decades "^^)

I loooooove to dance, it's one of my main passions. Obsessed with any and all forms of it, and I strive to perfect every single type. Writing, singing, and studying child psychology are other things I enjoy. I just love life and people in general honestly, I hope to do something in entertainment so I can inspire others  :)

I'm 16, I like sleeping, cute clothes, music, history and exploring. I really like magical girls and some people who I talk to about magical girl stuff recommended mlp and it changed a lot of things. I really would like to talk to more people my age. I want more friends :)

I'm currently 15.75 years of age, though as far as mental age goes, I'm like...35. 

Hobbies: I really like drawing. Currently, all I do is traditional, but I may be expanding to digital sometime this year. I also like singing, writing fan-fictions, writing any kind of story in general, occasionally playing video games, snowboarding (though I live in the desert, so...yeah), going for long walks up in the mountains alone, and staying up late at night in order to further contemplate why I was placed on this planet.

How I discovered the show: Well, I had seen pictures and whatnot around the internet, but never thought anything of it. Then, it turned out that one of my friends (I haver very few) watched the show and he recommended it to me. From that point on, I've been active in the community, though I can never watch a season of the show while it is currently out. I always seem to miss half of the episodes.

I'm fifteen, turning 16 later this year in June. I love reading, writing, drawing, and of course, watching MLP. I was first introduced to it when I got a Rainbow Dash from Build-a-Bear for my 14th birthday, and a couple months later, I finally got Netflix and the first thing was watched was MLP. I continue watching it the week I had my knee surgery, and I've been hooked since.

I also ride horses and sit around miserably all day if that counts too.

17 years old (and turning 18 in July).

Hobbies include video games, listening to music, somehow wasting an entire day on the internet, and that's about it.

Got into the show by seeing pictures of Rainbow Dash everywhere, decided to give it a try, ended up loving how cute and positive it was. I care about it a lot less now but it's still nice when nothing else is on.

I... Suppose I'm a teenager? I am fourteen, after all. Just 6-7 months left before I can legitimately work! Yay, I can do something productive with my life :pinkie:

Edited by AppleBrad
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 18. Hobbies are writing, surfing the web, playing videogames and watching old sitcoms. For me, My little sister made me watch Equestria Girls with her (the 2nd and 3rd one), and I ended up enjoying it. Its kind of a guilty pleasure for me.

14-years-old right here.

My hobbies are flying drones, and playing Kerbal Space Program (best game 10/10 IGN).

I got into the fandom by watching various PMVs and episodes on YouTube.

18, turning 19 in August. I got into the fandom back when I was 15. Randomly started watching mlp on Netflix. Started looking around the Internet and discovered the fandom. Literally had no idea what the heck a brony was at the time. I had no idea people even knew about the show lmao. Cause I sure didn't. I only watched it to make fun of it but fell in love instantly.

My hobbies include drawing, painting, gaming and binge watching Netflix. My boyfriend also got me to start playing the alto sax. I can play a few notes and such but I honestly don't know what I'm doing 99 percent of the time lmao.

• 4 years later...

I'll technically be a teenager for about another three and a half months. Then I turn twenty. I already physically feel like I'm forty, so I don't even want to imagine what I'll feel like when I'm that old.