Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv My Life as a Teenage Robot

Overlord0909

(edited)

Because Nickelodeon here wants to bring bad shows, just to give up longtime fans a bad name. As for this show? Well, we'll see if it makes or breaks, as I no longer have Nickelodeon with me.

I for some reason want to believe that this generation of cartoon wants to be...well, random. I mean look at shows like Adventure Time, or The Amazing World Of Gumball....what do all those shows have in common? They're all random as frick. I miss when shows actually had plots, on an intelligent level...you know, like shows like Totally Spies, Code Lyoko, Courage The Cowardly Dog, whatever...at least those shows are logical and present situations and give the audience room to think without something stupid happening.

Edited by Mellifluous
  • Brohoof 3

I for some reason want to believe that this generation of cartoon wants to be...well, random. I mean look at shows like Adventure Time, of World Of Gumball....what do all those shows have in common? They're all random as frick. I miss when shows actually had plots, on an intelligent level...you know, like shows like Totally Spies, Code Lyoko, Courage The Cowardly Dog, whatever...at least those shows are logical and present situations and give the audience room to think without something stupid happening.

Even the shows you mentioned (not counting World of Gumball and Adventure time) had humor that goes along with the plot.

• Brohoof 2

While it was nothing groundbreaking, it was a charming show that deserved more than 3 seasons. It reminds me of FiM in a lot of ways (no surprise since Ro Renzetti worked on FiM too). I'd love for Rob to make a new show again. He's currently a supervising producer for Gravity Falls, so Disney has to give him a show at some point.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I used to love this show a few years ago, I always watched it when it was on TV :) Then when I started getting in to gaming  and all that i kind of stopped watching it i guess :mellow:  I remember really liking it though :)

Edited by Lemon Stripe
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Wtf, how have I not heard about this?

I loved watching this show when I was younger. I recently rewatched some episodes and it's as good as I remember. It definitely needs a reboot!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, does anyone have any favorite episodes? My favorites are "Killgore" and "Labor Day", but my favorites could possibly change since I'm still rewatching more of the show.

It's been a bunch months since I watched the series... But Killgore was a pretty comical character. SURRENDER!
  • Brohoof 2

It's been a bunch months since I watched the series... But Killgore was a pretty comical character. SURRENDER!

SUR- *screaming* .. prise? Possibly the best line in the episode. xP

I think Killgore is probably Tara Strong's best work. It's such a cute/evil sounding voice. c:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I love the show, I started rewatching it recently.

That's great! It still holds a place in my heart, but I remember it pretty well, and I have so many other series to watch, plus I need to fully know all the MLP episodes as well... So I may go back to watching it. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...