Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! Very, very late coming to the fandom, just hoping it's not too late to dive in

Axiom Crash

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google search, looking for information about some lore details

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hate to admit, but I was on 4chan back in the day. That said, I've been insisting I'm a quadruped since I was old enough to speak (when I was 5, apparently). I used to go around calling myself Littlefoot. Seeing ponies animated with such care and authenticity just made my brain light up with joy. I love the characters, I love the lore and its endless possibilities. I've read tons of stories on fimfiction, so, so much, and I've never had anyone to talk about any of it with. I'm hoping I can change that, and make some new friendships that last.

Severe social anxiety kept me from getting involved in the community, and the pandemic made everything so much worse. I feel like I missed out on everything, but finally things in my life got bad enough that I realized how important mlp is to me and it drove me to finally put myself out there.

There's stories I want to write, I just need to believe my writing is good enough to show the world. And I want to roleplay, too, but that's something I've never really done before except with my SO, so I'm super nervous.

Axiom Crash is the name of a character I made that I'm pretty happy with. Despite being a furry for 20 years, I've never been able to decide on an appearance for a sona before. I feel like I've got Axiom Crash nailed down, though, at least enough to be comfortable, although all I've got right now is what I've made in ponycreator, and I feel a little self-conscious about using that.

That's probably enough for an intro post. I'm really, really happy to finally be joining the herd, like I should have done over ten years ago.

• Brohoof 10
  • Hugs 3

Welcome! I can really relate to your post. I've just returned to the forums, but social anxiety prevented me from participating as much as I would've liked back in 2012-2013. I really don't think its too late to dive in. Your enthusiasm for ponies is still shared by plenty of people both old and new!

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1

9 minutes ago, jacibobsthebrony said:

Welcome! I can really relate to your post. I've just returned to the forums, but social anxiety prevented me from participating as much as I would've liked back in 2012-2013. I really don't think its too late to dive in. Your enthusiasm for ponies is still shared by plenty of people both old and new!

Yeah! I think so too. I still remember how crazy active it was back then, but there's plenty left, and I think the ones that are here are probably going to be a lot easier to get along with than back then.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, jacibobsthebrony said:

Just updated my profile, too. Can't send a direct message yet, but I noticed you had looked at it before I had anything there.

• Brohoof 2

Congrats on overcoming your social anxiety and making your first post!! You are NOT too late. You are absolutely welcomed :) 

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

10 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Congrats on overcoming your social anxiety and making your first post!! You are NOT too late. You are absolutely welcomed :) 

Thank you! This is already the most welcomed I've ever felt anywhere, ever.

9 hours ago, StarlightSerenade said:

Welcome to the forums Axiom Crash! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I'm sure I will with wonderful ponies like all of you here!

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Welcome to the Forums @Axiom Crash:mlp_yeehaa:  You're brave to overcome any challenge:LunaMCM:  

Thanks for that. It has been a crazy journey to get here.

1 hour ago, Conbon said:

Welcome to the forums buddy oh pal

Thank you! I can tell you've got a real bright energy to you! All these different welcome messages really help it sink in that I'm not alone.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

(edited)
5 hours ago, Dev said:

Never too late to jump in mate and welcome to the herd.

Ah! The almighty Dev! Thanks for the welcome!

I am barely functional right now. I've been rping with someone on Canterlot Avenue almost since I signed up. I think I got ... 3 hours of sleep. But whenever I've been depressed for a long time, it's pretty normal for being happy to make it hard for me to sleep.

Edited by Axiom Crash
Just wasn't finished (added a bunch)
  • Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

Absolutely never to late my g. Welcome to the forums. If it makes you feel better, I'm somewhat new as well (I joined about a month ago)

Pleasure to meet you! :squee:

• Brohoof 4

Hi and welcome to the herd!

And yes it is never are too late to join.

I hope you have a great time here!

• Brohoof 4

9 hours ago, Princess Celestia said:

17.JPG.0e1d184b1233118a98e81a230f5ef6ef.JPG

Welcome @Axiom Crash happy to meet you! It's never to late to join in. "there is nothing to worry about" like Flutteshy would have said. I really hope you find gentle and sweet friends here.

Thank you! Me too! It's the whole reason I'm here. Tired of being alone.

9 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Absolutely never to late my g. Welcome to the forums. If it makes you feel better, I'm somewhat new as well (I joined about a month ago)

Pleasure to meet you! :squee:

Thanks! It's great to meet you, too!

8 hours ago, Astralshy said:

Hi and welcome to the herd!

And yes it is never are too late to join.

I hope you have a great time here!

I'm really looking forward to it! Thanks for the reassurance! I've never felt so welcome in my life!

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2024-03-17 at 2:45 PM, Axiom Crash said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google search, looking for information about some lore details

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hate to admit, but I was on 4chan back in the day. That said, I've been insisting I'm a quadruped since I was old enough to speak (when I was 5, apparently). I used to go around calling myself Littlefoot. Seeing ponies animated with such care and authenticity just made my brain light up with joy. I love the characters, I love the lore and its endless possibilities. I've read tons of stories on fimfiction, so, so much, and I've never had anyone to talk about any of it with. I'm hoping I can change that, and make some new friendships that last.

Severe social anxiety kept me from getting involved in the community, and the pandemic made everything so much worse. I feel like I missed out on everything, but finally things in my life got bad enough that I realized how important mlp is to me and it drove me to finally put myself out there.

There's stories I want to write, I just need to believe my writing is good enough to show the world. And I want to roleplay, too, but that's something I've never really done before except with my SO, so I'm super nervous.

Axiom Crash is the name of a character I made that I'm pretty happy with. Despite being a furry for 20 years, I've never been able to decide on an appearance for a sona before. I feel like I've got Axiom Crash nailed down, though, at least enough to be comfortable, although all I've got right now is what I've made in ponycreator, and I feel a little self-conscious about using that.

That's probably enough for an intro post. I'm really, really happy to finally be joining the herd, like I should have done over ten years ago.

It's never too late to join the herd! Welcome! The ride never ends!!! Hello 🤗 ;) /)

• Hugs 1

Can relate to the social anxiety. I have crippling anxiety in general. ×_× Once you find a group of like-minded people though, that anxiety goes away quite quickly. Welcome aboard. :)

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

1 hour ago, Kyoshi Frost Wolf said:

Can relate to the social anxiety. I have crippling anxiety in general. ×_× Once you find a group of like-minded people though, that anxiety goes away quite quickly. Welcome aboard. :)

Thank you! I'm so glad I finally reached out. I'm 38 years old and I feel like I'm only just taking my first steps into the world. Like up till now I've been doing what I thought I should be doing instead of what I wanted to be doing. The stress and burnout just got so bad that I couldn't hear myself anymore. I've lost so much time because I never had the time to slow down and process everything that was going on around me. It was just too much noise, and only when I stopped dead and shut everything and everyone else out, was I finally able to hear what I needed and overcome my fear that I had already missed out.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

17 hours ago, GreyScholar said:

Welcome, welcome! Glad to see more new faces and people joining.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm finding this place to be much more active than I expected!

• Brohoof 1